So I was here for Tristan on Any and every way.
I watched as Tristan caught the ball and started running for a touchdown crossing up every boy on the other team

" RUN RUN RUN!"

I heard a women scream beside me. I had my hood on so nobody could tell who I was .

I laughed at how into the game she was before putting my attention back on the field just as Tristan had made a touchdown and started doing the moonwalk like what I did at my game

" YASSS THATS MY NEPHEW !!!" The women screamed at clapped as she stood out her chair.

I looked at her like she was crazy. Claiming a little boy she didn't know . I shook my head.

" he's really talented " I commented

" thank you ! It's a family thing " she laughed

I kept my attention on the rest of the game . Once the game was over Tristan came running over to me hugging my side .

 Once the game was over Tristan came running over to me hugging my side

" you see my touchdown Dance daddy? Just like you " he cheesed

I nodded smiling as I looked Up watching the women stare at me feelings hella salty .

"Yea I saw , and it seems you got a number one fan " I said pointing to the lady .

" I-I didn't know he--that was ya song" she mumbled

" I didn't know he was your nephew " I laughed

" yea-- long story "

"I got time " I crossed my arms .

" his mother is my half sister . We have the same father. But they don't talk . She doesn't even know about me. But I follow her on Instagram and I come to all Tristan's games. But I'm always too nervous to speak to her. She might not want to speak to me because of what my father did . So I watch from a distance ." She spoke now making more sense .

I felt bad that the relationship Anaya had with her dad hid her from a sibling. And I wanted to be the one to mend this .

" well hey, you wanna meet her and I know she would want to meet you . Today's Tristan's birthday and --"

" I know , I got a present for him in my car just in case i had the courage to speak " she mumbled

" well we are having a get together at the house and I would love for you to come and hopefully gain enough courage to speak to your sister " i asked more than told.

" are you sure ?"

" positive , come on " I said

" okay well I'll follow behind ya car " she said .

I nodded as I grabbed up my chair and headed to the car with Tristan right next time.

" who's that lady daddy?"

" that's your aunt , you'll meet her when we get to the house " he nodded as he hopped in the range putting his seatbelt on.

----------
Once we pulled up I parked in the long Ass driveway seeing all the cars in it and on the street. She parked behind me and hopped out . I picked up Tristan in my arms and headed to the door.

" I'm a little nervous " she said shaking .

" don't be , Anaya can't sense that shit" i opened the door and as we hit the corner everyone jumped out screaming "HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!"

Tristan had gotten scared at first but then started smiling hella hard. He jumped down and ran to his mom.

" happy birthday baby boy"

"Thanks mommy "

" Now all the kids GO PLAY IN THE BACK" she yelled and next thing you now thousand little feet running to be backyard

" how was the game ?" Anaya asked as she walked up to me kissing me .

" great he had 4 touchdowns " i smirked

" that's my boy " she laughed

" but I got a surprise for you " I mumbled

" what is it this time O. " she laughed

I stepped back and motioned for the girl to come from around the corner. Once she hit the corner Anaya's whole expression changed . She looked hella confused.

The girl walked up to her and extended her hand .

" hi I'm Kayla , your half sister "

____________________________________
• how yalll think Anaya is about to react ? 😂