Chapter 18: Monster

Joker's POV

Madness. Torture. Blood. Batman. Car chase. Y/N. Arkham Asylum.

I repeated those sequence of words in my head as I sat in a cold jail cell, rocking my body back and fourth. My back hit the wall every time I rocked backwards. My arms were restrained in my straight jacket, but I still tried to move them. I extended my legs, and sighed heavily. I started to whisper the words, as I stared at my jail cell's bars. With each word, my voice got louder. "Madness. Torture. Blood. Batman. Car CHASE. Y/N. ARKHAM ASYLUM!" I yelled, then I let out a evil laugh. A guard came from around a corner, and banged his gun on the cell bars.

"Shut the... FUCK UP!" The guard yelled, as I lowered my head. "How many times do I have to tell you that, huh? Don't you understand english?!" I heard him put the gun back in it's holster, then I felt his eyes glaring at me.

"Don't you understand that I want my queen back, and that you're gonna die first when I bust outta here." I looked up at the guard, and cocked my head to the side, giving him my famous smile.

"Yeah right, and ya ain't getting your 'queen' back because your shit... outta... luck." He said, walking away before I could respond. Then I started to think. My queen. Where is she anyway? She was with me the whole time. I know that she's not dead... well I think. What happened? I tortured her, I had some business to do and I didn't want to leave her, so I put her in the back of my car, then batsy came along... car crash happened, blah blah blah... oh SHIT! Bats has her, he has to. I blacked out from the crash, and he must've taken her. DAMN IT! This is all her fault. If she hadn't went to the bat in the first place, we wouldn't be in this situation! Right now, all I can do is come up with a plan to get out of here, get Y/N back, and hope that she doesn't have any other scars on her except for the ones I put there. If she does... Batsy. Will. Die.

I growled at the thought, closing my eyes tightly. I heard my jail cell open, and I quickly looked up. It was the guard from a few minutes ago. I laughed hysterically and crossed my legs.

"Back so soon...?" I asked, as my laughter died down.

"You've got therapy again." The man stated, grabbing me by the straight jacket, and pulling me to my feet.

"Yay! Electric shock... let's get to it." I laughed again, and the guard forcefully grabbed my arm. He led me out of the cell, and to the 'therapy' room.

Y/N's POV

"Frost!" I yelled from the bedroom, as I put on my new body suit I stole from some store with Frost

"Frost!" I yelled from the bedroom, as I put on my new body suit I stole from some store with Frost. I figured I needed to look cool when I busted J out of that place. I also got myself a cool motorcycle just cause.

"Yes Y/N." Frost entered the bedroom, and stared at my body. I looked at him through the mirror.

"Did you get all the weapons ready?" I asked, turning around.

"Yes Y/N." Frost quickly looked at my eyes.

"And the grenades?"

"Yes Y/N."

"Good we might need 'em. And by the way... you're lucky that J wasn't here to see you eye my body, or else... well ya know." I laughed crazily, and Frost let out a weak smile. I walked past him and grabbed my knife and handgun. I placed my handgun and knife on my leg belts, and went out the room. I walked downstairs to the 'torturing' room, and looked at the weapons J left on the table. I saw the razor that he cut me with and I picked it up. My dried blood stained the blade, and I continued to look at it.

"I hate that I can't stop loving you, even when you hurt me so bad. But daddy I'm coming for you." I whisper, as I put the razor down onto the table. I call for all the goons to get ready outside. I grabbed some extra bullets, and went out. I threw them one by one to Frost, who put them in his pocket.

"We can't fuck this up..." I said, as Frost nodded. He got into a black van, and I went to my motorcycle. I put on my helmet, and mounted.

"All right boys! Let's kick some ass and save Mr

"All right boys! Let's kick some ass and save Mr.J!" I yelled, as I threw my hands in the air. The goons shouted in amusement, and closed the van's door. I revved up my motorcycle, and we were on our way. The wind blew my dark blue hair back, and all I could think about was saving J. I weaved quickly through traffic, and shot at cars in my way. There's no stopping me.

------------------------

Please read, and comment on next A/N. Thanks, love ya puddins!   <3 ;)