read pt. 2

i'm not deleting or stopping writing ibyw.

i'm going to spend the next little bit fixing and editing my chapters, especially my earlier ones.

they're making me upset and it's not my best writing at all and i want to make it better so i can actually enjoy the book as well as you all.

i'm not going to use the chapter i'd written for a bit. it doesn't fit in at the moment and i have a specific time frame that i want to use it in.

i'll be writing a new chapter at the same time that i'll be fixing the other ones, so i really don't know when the new one will be up.

the plot won't change. i'll just write the chapters with more mature words and a better way of describing it.

the amount of comments i got telling me that i shouldn't delete this and how much they love this book was overwhelming.

i didn't know that many people liked this book. (cough, cause they never fuckening comment or at least vote, cough)

so, thank you.

i don't know when the new chapter will be out, but it'll hopefully be soon.

i'm also in the process of working on a special project that you'll all know about soon.

thank you so much for all of the love you give me.

i love you all eternally.

all the love.

zoe xx