35. I Bet You Won't Love Me

A/N:
i'm quite sad because i poured my heart and soul into the last chapter and it only got 60 comments. oh well.

•••

"Hazza."

Kiss.

"Baby."

Kiss.

"Hazzy."

Kiss.

"Princess."

Kiss.

"Kitten."

Kiss.

"Oh my god," Louis groans, flopping onto his back. He's been trying to wake Harry up for the past twenty minutes, but for some reason the boy won't wake up.

He presses a kiss to Harry's lips every time he says a nickname, hoping it would at least cause him to stir in his sleep.

"Ugh, baby, come on," he says, pressing his body on top of the boy underneath him.

Louis leans down and kisses Harry, the boy underneath him wiggling under his touch.

His eyes flutter open and he flinches, suprised, before seeing Louis and smiling, kissing back.

"Ew," Harry says, pulling away. "Morning breath."

Louis rolls his eyes. "Like that's ever stopped you."

"It smells bad."

"You can deal."

"No, I can't."

"Fine! I'll go brush my teeth," Louis says, getting off of Harry and out of bed.

Harry not so secretly stares at Louis' bum, licking his lips. Louis looks back at him and notices what he's doing.

"Perv," Louis jokes.

Harry sticks his tongue out at him. Louis starts to walk away before the younger boy groans, causing him to look back.

Harry pouts and sticks his arms out towards him, making grabby hands for the boy.

"No," he mumbles. "Come back. Want more cuddles," Harry says.

Louis rolls his eyes, completely fond. He climbs back into bed with the boy, grabbing his hips and pulling him close.

And Harry tries not to notice the fact that all he can feel are bones on Louis' body, but it's really hard to ignore.

Louis presses kisses to Harry's neck, collarbones, chest, hair - basically any place he can get to. The boy is giggling and squirming underneath him, mumbling about how it tickles.

Harry moves so they're facing each other, their noses touching. He looks at the boy in front of him, someone who he loves so much it hurts.

"You're beautiful," Harry says honestly.

Louis blushes and looks at the sheets. "Thank you, Hazza. You are, too."

"No," the younger says. "I really mean that. I think you're absolutely stunning, inside and out. You have a kind soul and a big heart. You always put other people before you. And you have an amazing body and a beautiful face and your bum," he says, grabbing Louis' ass and giving it a squeeze. "Is just to die for," Harry winks.

Louis smiles, his cheeks flushing. As a way of saying thank you without actually having to say anything, he brings his head up and connects his lips with the younger boy's, all thoughts of morning breath gone.

Harry smiles into the kiss, closing his eyes and pulling Louis in closer by his bum. He wraps his large arms around the older, pulling him in until their chests were touching.