12. I Bet You Won't Walk On Sunshine

A/N:
Double update because I had time and wanted to write something so yay!

Please comment and give me feedback, I love reading your comments and hearing your opinions! :)

TRIGGER WARNING

•••

"I'm walking on sunshine, woooaahh," Louis sang loudly, waking up the curly headed boy that had no intention whatsoever on being woken up at 7:38 in the morning.

"Louiisss," Harry moaned, his raspy morning voice prominent. "What're you doiingg?"

"I'm singing, Harold! Because I am just so happy right now that all I want to do is walk on sunshine! We are in Miami, Florida, and we spent all day yesterday at Disney World, and we have five more days of this glorious place, and fourteen after that of New York and California. So, Hazza, I am expressing my joy to the world. Also known as you. The world. My world. Or does that sound too couple-ly? Because Liam says it sounds like we're a couple. But we're not. That'd be weird. Are you hungry? I'm hungry. Let's get breakfast in our pajamas! Come on, come on come on come on!" Louis screamed, jumping up and down.

"Woah, woah. I'm up. What is with you, today?" Harry asked, getting out of bed.

"Have you ever tried American coffee? It's so much better than British coffee, which I don't even like. But this coffee is really good and it has lots of caffeine in it which isn't good because I might get hyper later but I'm not hyper now and I think I'm handling all of the coffee really well because I woke up at like 6:30 or something and I couldn't fall back asleep so I explored our hotel room, which is like, really big and then I found the coffee machine in the kitchen and then," Louis gasped in a deep breath before continuing. "I made some coffee and it's really really good! Do you want to try some, Haz? Maybe we can buy some and bring it back to England when we go there because it's really good and British coffee sucks arse compared to this and we should buy some!" Louis finished, putting his hands on his knees and gasping in air deeply.

"Oookay. This is weird. I've never seen you this hyper. Are you sure that was coffee and not whiskey? Or liquor or beer or wine or freakin' cocaine? Because you're acting completely crazy right now. Do you want to sit down?" Harry asked, slowly approaching Louis with his arms held out.

"Why would I want to sit down? I feel amazing!" Louis squealed, holding out his arms and running out of the bedroom and all around the hotel suite.

"I'm an airplane! Woo! Harry, come join me! It looks great up here!" Louis said.

Harry chuckled happily and ran over to Louis, his arms outstretched just the same that the older boy had and he nodded at him.

"I'm ready, Lou."

"Then let's go!"

The two boys ran around the suite, pretending to be airplanes, making airplane noises and they were honestly both happier than they had been in a long, long time.

"Isn't the view great up here, Haz? It feels like I'm walking on sunshine," Louis asked, still flying high.

"It's amazing. Absolutely amazing," Harry responded while looking directly at Louis. He didn't quite know which view he was talking about, but he knew that they were both beautiful.

"It's so nice up here. I feel the wind in my hair. Do you feel it?" Louis asked.

"I feel it. I really, really do." This was getting much deeper than intended and Harry was starting to really think about the meaning behind it.

"I wish I wasn't so afraid of planes, Hazza. I wish I wasn't so stupid and such a scared little boy because then I could fly for real instead of doing this. I wish I didn't have to pretend. I don't want to pretend anymore, Hazzy. I don't want to pretend," Louis said, his attitude changing completely as he stopped, his arms down and his feet now planted to the ground of the lounge room.