38. I Bet You Won't Fly Pt. 6

A/N:

literally the biggest thanks to bella_beverly for editing this and dealing with me lmao i love youu

enjoy the chap! even though bella already read it :)

•••

Louis stirs in his sleep, grumbling a little before opening his eyes and yawning, looking a lot like a kitten.

Harry smiles. "Cute," he mumbles under his breath, but Louis hears him and smiles, leaning up to kiss him.

"Wow," he breathes out. "I love waking up like this. I get to wake up like this every day now, huh? Now that you're my-" Louis says, staring at harry and winking. "Boyfriend."

Harry giggles. "I guess you're my boyfriend, huh?" He asks, leaning over and pressing his lips to Louis' once more.

"Guess so," the older lad mumbles against his lips.

Harry smiles into the kiss, bringing one hand to cup his jaw and deciding that morning breath is the last thing he should be worried about. Right now, it's just him and Louis. It's just him and louis against the word, their lips against each other's and their hearts connected.

Louis and Harry against the world.

Louis pulls away first, causing an unhappy groan to come from the depths of Harry's throat. He smiles, laying back onto the pillow and pulling the younger down with him.

Louis looks at him, breathing in every feature on his face. "Fucking stunning," he mumbles, his fingers running up and down Harry's bare chest.

He blushes, giggling slightly. "Thank you, bear. You are too. Beautiful, I mean."

Louis smiles and pulls Harry into a hug, their bare chests pressed tightly against each other.

"You're my home, you know that?" Louis asks, and Harry makes a noise of confusion.

"What do you mean?" He asks, his lips pressed against the older's neck.

Louis sighs. "I mean... you're my home. We can be thousands of miles away from our actually home, here, and I'd still feel as safe and comforted as I do here. Like during the vacation, I didn't know why I felt like I belonged in the hotel room, until I realized that it wasn't the place I was in, it was the person I was with. Home doesn't have to be four walls and a roof, Hazza. It can be two bright green eyes and pink lips, too. I'm laying here with you in my arms and I feel like if the world exploded, we'd be okay. I'd be safe and you'd be safe because I'm here in your arms. And it's the best feeling in the entire world," Louis says, squeezing Harry tighter as if to prove his point.

"Can home be blue eyes and a small nose, too?" Harry asks.

Louis nods. "Sure it can."

Harry smiles, content. "Good. Because it is."