20. I Bet You Won't Match

"Wake up, sleepyhead!" Louis whisper-screamed.

Harry was still wrapped up in the blue-eyed boy's arms. He moved around, mumbling some incoherent words.

"No... 'm comfortable... fluffy," Harry murmured.

"What's fluffy, angel?" Louis asked.

"Mmm... you..."

Louis' heart did a little jump. Okay, not little. He kind of almost shit himself.

"O-oh," he replied.

Harry snuggled back into Louis, making the boy tighten his grip around him.

"You're soft. A-and smol," Harry whispered.

"Thank you," Louis decided not to let the small comment anger him, because the boy saying it was literally a sleepy noodle and he was too endeared to be mad. "You're very soft, too. Turn around, love."

Harry did so, making sure to stay in Louis' arms. When he turned around, his eyes were still closed.

Louis took this chance. He stared at Harry; he stared at the way his eyes twitched every so often, making his eyelashes flutter. He stared at every freckle on his face, every pimple, every crevice and dimple he had. He stared at his nose, his beautiful nose. He stared at his lips, my god, his lips. His lips were soft, and pink, and plump, and god if Louis didn't want to kiss those lips. Just once- just to see how they felt. He leaned in, ever so slowly, wanting just one second to taste Harry's lips- to taste Harry. He leaned in just a little bit more...

And Harry opened his eyes.

Louis immediately moved back, only an inch or two, but his eyes were wide enough to tell Harry what had just happened.

"Good morning, love," Harry whispered.

Louis swallowed. "G-good morning, angel."

Harry swallowed nervously, although he would never let it show, and slipped one arm out from Louis' hold. He felt so warm, so soft, so... safe, in Louis' arms. He never wanted to leave this feeling. It felt warm, and comforting, like the world could blow up but he would be okay, they would be okay, all because he was in his arms.

He knew this feeling.

It was home.

Louis felt like home.

And Harry wanted to go home.

Which was okay.

Because he is home.

Harry let his free hand roam around Louis' upper chest, towards his collarbone, slowly making its way up to his cheek. He traced around with his pointer finger until his hand cupped his cheek, and he slowly brought them closer together. He leaned forward, and Louis did, too, until they were less than an inch apart, their lips almost touching. He put their noses together for just a second before pulling Louis' head down and whispering, "What do you want to do today?" in his ear before pulling away and turning around on the bed, smirking to himself.

All of the heat rushed to Louis' cheeks, and chest, and... somewhere else. He tried to steady his breathing, because oh my god Harry just teased him and he kind of loved it and why can't he breathe. Harry got into, what he calls, "little spoon position" and awaited the warm feeling of Louis. The older boy sighed and complied, laying back down to wrap his arms around Harry.

"It's our last day," Louis murmured as he stroked Harry's naked arm.

"It's four days until your birthday," he replied.