33. I Bet You Won't Play a Game

A/N:
ok well um i guess i have to put a warning here because there's some... secks?? i guess not really but i'll put it anyways.

also i hope y'all know that in the last chap when it says that z&l&n were watching them through a secret camera, i was joking. yikes.

thanks to Aw3som3opossum LarryIsMyHome Percy21potter Juneisdivergent for the ideas in this chapter!

•••

The boys wake up the next morning entangled with each other. Their legs are intertwined and their chests are pressed together and their arms are wrapped tightly around the other's back. It's beautiful, no matter how bad their breath smells fanning across each other's faces.

"Morning," Louis says, pressing a kiss to Harry's lips. He giggles.

"This is so weird," Harry replies, taking a hand and brushing it against the older's cheek.

"What do you mean?" He responds, eyebrows furrowing. Bean jumps up onto the bed and nuzzles himself in between the pair, purring.

Harry sighs. "Just, like, I can kiss you if I want to. I don't have to worry about feelings or this or that or anything. I can kiss you and I can hug you and I can give you hickies and I can suck your dick, if you'd like," he says, winking at the last part.

Louis chokes. "You - what?!" He stutters out, his eyes widening.

Harry shrugs. "I mean, not now, because I'm too comfy, but if you'd like it some time soon I'd certainly be up for it."

Louis' blown away, to say the least. Ha, blown. Kissing Harry makes him feel like he's going to faint, so he can't imagine what will happen when his lips are somewhere else.

"So, what, do I just say 'Harold, up for it?' and you come running?" He laughs.

Harry shrugs again. "If that's your preferred method of asking, then sure."

Louis flushes from his chests to his cheeks. A large smile creeps across his face and he leans forward, pressing his lips to Harry and closing his eyes at the contact. Harry smiles against the older boy's lips and sighs, kissing him back.

He pulls away for a second to whisper, "You know, I don't think I'll ever get used to kissing you. It's only been a couple of days but I still get butterflies," he admits, biting his bottom lip slightly.

Louis grins. "I know. Me too. It's so weird to think that just a few days ago, if I wanted to kiss you, I'd have to settle for my pillow because I couldn't just walk up to you and do that. And now, here we are, just two days later, doing exactly that. It's so weird. I may never get over it."

Harry leans forward again, capturing the blue eyed boy's lips in a soft kiss. "S' it bad that I still get nervous around you?" He asks shyly.

Louis shakes his head, kissing the boy back. "Kitten, I'm about to throw up from nerves right now. I think you're good."

Harry smiles, kissing him harder. "Kitten?" He asks, crawling on top of the small boy.

Louis stops for a second, putting his hands on Harry's hips, their boxer-clad crotches lined up. "Is that okay?"

Harry leans down, softly kissing the boy. "S' perfect."

"