Thank You

this is not an update, im sorry if i got you excited, aha. but you guys dont even understand how much i need to say this.

so listen up.

i love you guys so much.

and i love you all just so much, that i cannot even put it into words, which is saying a lot, because im a god damn writer.

i gained 1k reads from saturday to monday, and another 400 from yesterday to today. do you know how amazing that is?

i love you guys so fucking much. and i now realize just how much that is. every time i say something like "im so stressed out" or "i had surgery" or "im taking a mental health break", i get overflowed with comments saying "get better soon!" or "i believe in you!" or "take your time, im here for you" or just "i love you". and i dont think you understand that those comments make me get better sooner, if at all.

we're such a tight-knit community and the fact that my writing brought us all together brings me to actual tears. all of those comments make me so happy, you dont even understand. youre all so supportive of me and i cant thank you enough.

people have actually fangirled for no other reason than the fact that i responded to a comment of theirs. ME. JUST BECAUSE I RESPONDED. are you kidding me? thats amazing. i cant even describe how happy you make me. im literally just a girl from the smallest town in california, in the smallest middle school, awaiting an acceptance letter from an arts high school for creative writing. (i will find out soon ;) )

and seeing all of these comments, telling me that they hope im okay and wish me better, they actually make me better. do you think that my friends at school and in "real life" support me like that? no. they dont. thats why all of those comments mean as much as they do to me.

i literally woke up this morning to 96 notifications for wattpad. do you know how many of them were comments, follows, votes, and adds (to their reading list) for this fic? 95. ninety-freaking-five. ninety five. and i actually cried tears of joy. god, i love you all so much.

i love reading all of your comments, no matter what they say.

and i love you all so much. more than you know.

thank you for 5.5k, and over 300 votes and comments.

and im never, ever, ever deleting this. because i want you all to know just how much you mean to me.

all of the love in the damn world

zoe xx

INSTAGRAM: hoeforlarries/larryforthenight