Ski masks really?

(Table at "Exquisite" above ⬆️)
Anna's POV:

I had felt really weird since I had woken up this morning but I didn't want to miss being with Colton so I ignored it. It was like a fading sensation, as if losing consciousness, I passed it off as school stress and sleep deprivation. I can't even remember falling asleep.

"Ready?" Colton asked as we exited the school. 

"Yep." I smiled shyly.

He lead me to his car and opened the door for me before jogging round to the driver's seat making me laugh.

"Happy?" I question teasingly.

"Yeah," He scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.

After ten minutes in the car I started poking his shoulder in a chance he would tell me where he was taking us. I could tell he had trouble trying to ignore me but after twenty more minutes we were here.

As soon as we turned down a track at the side of the road, trapped by thick trees and shades of branches, the gravel making  the tyres crunch underneath as it moved, I knew where we were going. I bounced in my seat thanking Colton profusely as I grinned like a Cheshire Cat.

As soon as the car stopped I ran out towards the warehouse. I could hear Colton laugh as he followed but at a more restrained pace.

We went into the building and met the owner Stefano. He's in the Life Bloods so we get discounted games. Colton bro hugged him and we got our gear to go paint balling.

• • • • •

I knew that Colton was on the other side of the compound. We were all going against each other. There are twenty of us and I'm going to beat all of them.

I was behind a car which was almost crushed but only for the decoration and more cover.

I heard the klaxon go but didn't move. I heard someone on the other side and a few meters away. I shot at him quickly and he's out.

I ran off and went inside the part of the warehouse which is part of the compound.

I saw a gun poking out of a hole in the wall. Idiot. I shot at the hole and the girl yelled annoyed.

I heard ten others go out by the time I had shot my fourth person but none of them were Colton.

I shot two others when I was under another prop car and ran round a maze corridor.

Another three were out when someone shot a paintball right next to me. I shot one of the two guys who looked like brothers and quickly shot the other.

Only Colton left.

"Anna! I know you're in here!" Colton yelled as we both entered the warehouse.

I was on the highest part if the warehouse and saw Colton looking around and slightly up.

I decided to make it interesting and crept silently towards him.

"Looking for me?" I questioned behind him with my gun pointing at him.

He spun round and we both shot. I ducked and rolled when Colton just ducked. I shot him again but this time in the left shoulder. He looked shocked and saw me grinning.

"You thought I'd let you win. Not a chance." I laughed at his sexy pouting face.

"No fair!" He whined.

"SUCKER!" I yelled as I ran to give Stefano my gear.

"I knew you would beat him kid." Stefano laughed at Colton's defeated expression.