Fallen angel

(Isabelle above⬆️)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anna's POV
It was the day after and everyone was mostly over the news that Colton had told them. Nick and Sam were giving me worried and slightly betrayed looks but we were civil anyway.

They don't understand that I wasn't ready to tell them, I still aren't 100% trusting that they now know so that was why I told Colton to tell them.

Brad's POV:
Yesterday was strange, the nerd got a call from someone and hang up with a really pissed off face, she instantly called someone else before saying a word to Colton who swore.

Today was different as well. The nerd and Colton were on edge where Samantha and Jordan weren't speaking to them before lessons started. If only we know that this was only the start.

Alex's POV:
I was on high alert all morning, I knew that Mark knew where I lived so he must know where I go to school; so It is only a matter of waiting till he comes to me.

We didn't get any footage of him in the house as the cameras had been taken down, we didn't know how they found out where I lived as I knew they were looking for me; but we did know how they got in, the system has a biometric lock on the back door so it means that Mark used Izzy to open the door, or that she is working with him.

At lunch I had a really bad gut feeling so I didn't eat and was constantly looking outside. 

Colton's POV:
It was lunch and my Baby hadn't eaten anything, I know she was thinking about what happened with Ella.

Suddenly the doors to the canteen flew open, a man with about ten guards, a woman and a girl came in, the girls had really short two piece outfits on and huge heels and coats of thick make up on. I saw my Babygirl visibly paled and shivered as she looked at the man in front; Mark Farrell.

I automatically wanted to beat the hell out of him but something stopped me. Mark's eyes scanned the room until he meet his glare with Anna.

"Ah there you are Annabelle."

"It's Alexandra." My BabyGirl spat out with hatred as she stood up.

"That doesn't matter, what does is that you're coming with me."

"Yeah and I'm the bloody tooth fairy." Anna gritted out with bitter sarcasm.

"Get her." Mark ordered, Anna just folded her arms until the last possible moment then struck.

She punched, kicked and kneed all of Mark's guards unconscious. Mark and the two women as well as everyone else in the canteen looked on in horror as one by one the men crumbled to the ground.

"Emma get her,"

"Me?" my BabyGirl's pathetic excuse of a mother squeaked,

"Yes!" Mark said forcefully. Emma slowly made her way towards he daughter,

"Anna..."

"Alexandra." Anna reminded.

"Alexandra, come back." Her mother pleaded.

"There is no chance in hell I am going back there," Anna spat.

Anna's mother charged at her daughter but Anna just side stepped away, because of her heels Emma slipped and fell into a heap on the floor.

"Get her Angel." Mark said to the girl who magically produced a gun.

She walked towards my BabyGirl. Again I couldn't make myself get the gun off 'Angel'. Anna and the girl began to circle each other,