Max and Rhea

I'm just saying this has with has a new gay character and thoughts and mentions about discriminative bullying so if you don't want to, don't read it.

There is also quite a few points of view in this chapter. sorry.

Max' POV:
I leisurely tied my laces on my black shoes tightly, standing up from my bed and walking into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I stood in front of the mirror and brushed my teeth, white foam filled my mouth as I brushed. After rinsing my teeth I put back my toothbrush into the holder.

"Max! Get on with it we'll be late!"

Jeez, Rhea can really burst a person's ear drums with her yelling. She always yells at me, just because she gets up at an insane time in the morning and gets ready in about twenty minutes that does not mean that she can yell at me all the time.

"I'm almost done!" I shouted back.

I got out my hair gel from the cupboard to the right of me. I squeezed some hair gel into my hand and then proceeded to run my hand through my hair making sure I looked presentable for the day. I washed and dried my hands before smoothing out my shirt in the mirror.

"Let me guess you're doing your hair?" I bet she just rolled her eyes at me.

Just because I know that looking good on the first day of school is important to making friend, sad I know, and I want to fit in especially because of what happened at our old school doesn't mean she has to be so critical. I know that after everyone is used to us being there, they won't care what we are wearing but until then I will make a bigger effort.

"Yep!" I yell back.

Soon after I comes out of the bathroom and jogged down the stairs.

"I look absolutely fabulous." I announce as I grabbed his jacket off the banister.

"I know now let's go!" She pushed me out of the house and down the driveway.

"Watch it little sis." I teased.

She rolled her eyes and then pushed into my back even harder than before. Once she had shoved me to the car whilst I laughed at her I got into the driver's seat as she slipped into the passenger's seat, putting her feat up on the dashboard and putting on the music as I began to drive us to school. Rhea isn't trusted to drive anymore, she's far too dangerous to drive. I mean, she's only crashed the car twice and the second time the car was unsalvageable and had to be crushed.

"You're only seven minutes older than me!" She swatted on my arm.

"Yeah, seven minutes older, is still older." I retorted as we turned a corner.

After I parked, Rhea and I walked into our new school, I hope it will be better than our last one. I got bullied because I'm gay, my crush found out and told the whole school, it got so bad we had to move.

Rhea and I were wearing almost identical outfits. We were wearing black jeans and a shirt with black shoes. Rhea had a ACDC tee and a green bomber jacket, bracelets and blue stone earrings that match the blue streaks in her hair and her black/purple glasses. I had a plain white top, a blue jacket and converse to go with my jeans.

We walked into school and I immediately noticed a group of hot guys. One stood out particularly, brown hair, a tan and a firm build, not too muscular but he certainly wasn't lanky either. If every guy in this school was that hot then I can die happy.

"Hot guy alert," I whispered to Rhea.

"Where?" She whispered back, I nodded discreetly over to the group of guys who were leaning on the wall.

"Bagsy the second left one," I said after she nodded.

"Fine, I don't care anyway." Rhea said obviously faking non-interest.

I mean, apart from lesbians and asexual people, who could resist men like them. Honestly, if I have any classes with them then I am never going to pay attention to the teacher.

"Sure," I dragged out then I felt a stinging at the back of my head. "What was that for?" I asked annoyed whilst rubbing my head.

"Because..." She replied and carried on walking at a faster pace.

Rick's POV:
We were leaning on a wall of school when a girl and a taller guy walked through the gates.

The girl looked cute but the guy, I mean; raven black hair, hazel eyes, black jeans, a white tee and black converse. He even had a dimple on his left cheek. I hope he's in my classes, he seems cool, maybe we could be friends, even if I'd hope for more whenever I saw him.

I'm gay. I've always known that I didn't fancy girls like the rest of the guys at school but due to being in so far in Narnia I haven't been able to experience being with a guy completely. My parents know that I'm gay, my mum is really supportive but my dad not so much which is why I haven't told the guys. After his rejection for the real me, I am nervous about their reaction and whether they'll think I'm a freak. They are like my brothers, we've known each other for years, Brad and I almost since birth, I don't want to ruin that with my sexual orientation. They've never been homophobic but I'm still apprehensive about coming out to them.

The guy whispered to his girlfriend, I wish he was like me, he nodded subtly to us, oh God, he saw me checking him out. Dammit Rick, get a hold of yourself! What if he tells the guys, or the whole school? My life would be ruined.

The girl nodded then he replied quickly and she slapped him right at the base of his head. I felt it myself. He rubbed his head and probably asked her why, she replied and walked ahead with the guy running to catch up with her.

"She's hot," the twins said.

"Man, you both have girlfriends," Brad scolded. I was nudged in the ribs.

"What do ya think, she hot?" Freddie asked.

"What? Oh yeah, totally." I covered up that I was following his movements into the building.

I wish I could tell them.

They'll think you're a freak. My mind argued.

How do you know? I snapped back.

It's obvious, who would want a gay, shirt-lifting, queer freak as a mate?

God! Why can't life be simple? A life where no one cared about things that are uncontrollable like race or sexual orientation, where being different was celebrated and not discouraged, where you could love whoever you wanted, within reason of course.