Halloween part 1

Edited 28/06/19
• • • • • •

Alex's POV:
Today is October 31st so Halloween! I can't wait, I love Halloween. The sweets, costumes, a school holiday, the parties. Scaring of little kids, I'm joking I haven't done that in two years; this year we are having a party at my house. Almost everyone from our year is going, normally they all go to Brooke's.

We wanted a casual party so no crazy fancy dress costumes. I was a vampire with fake teeth and blood but with stretchy leggings and a flannel shirt with a black vest top on underneath. Colton and Izzy were also vampires with Izzy wearing a dark purple flannel instead of a navy one. Colton was wearing jeans, a white shirt drenched in fake blood and a leather jacket.

Sam is an evil fairy, she has purple hair with vines tangled in her hair, a black corset top, a dark purple flowing skirt and knee high lace up heels. Chloe was a witch with a long black dress and flats with a witch hat and a fake black cat. Jordan was a werewolf and was wearing almost shredded jeans, a ripped grey tee and converse. Me, Izzy, Sam, Chloe and a teeny bit of help from Ella and he was ready; he looked really funny.

The house was cleared of anything valuable and we had everything ready, we had taken Ella to a friend's house for the night and Dad was having a party for the gang at his gang base. It was 8 and the party was just starting, only a few people were here but that was okay. Within half an hour almost everyone from our year was here.

The ground floor was packed with people dancing with friends or grinding against drunken strangers, annoyingly Brooke and her minions were here; they were wearing cat ears, black crop tops and black jeans and stripper heels and trust me, Izzy and I know what stripper heels look like.

Brad and his squad were here but didn't dress up, they were only here for the booze or a one night stand or both, well apart from the twins who are with Casey and a girl from school who are also conveniently here.

People were doing 'Never have I ever' in the sitting room with shots, someone asks a question, if you have then you take a shot of vodka; I think, it could be something else. I want drinking so I had water instead, I lied to everyone saying I was making sure that no one destroyed the house.

Colton and I danced for a bit before we decided to rejoin the group who were still playing 'never have I ever' I went get drinks from the kitchen, leaving Colt in the circle.

When I got into the kitchen my eyes were scarred forever as Izzy was on the kitchen worktop with Jordan in between her legs swapping saliva and kissing each other's faces off. I shielded my eyes as I got a drink and shouted, "Go to your room Izzy!" over the music and heading over to an excluded corner near the sofa.

Colton's POV:
Anna had gone off to the kitchen to get some drinks when I carried on with 'truth or dare.' I was sitting next to Brooke and a guy who I think is in the basketball team. When Anna left Brook automatically moved closer to me and tried to lean on me but I held her away with my arm and nudged away from her.

"Never have I ever taken someone's virginity." a random guy said, I took a shot.

"Never have I kissed a person with the same gender?" I took a shot; yeah, I was majorly drunk. I stood up swaying slightly, and went to the kitchen to find Anna, I heard footsteps behind me which had to be Brooke's why can't she understand I'm with Anna? I walked into the kitchen then stopped.

Anna was on the worktop kissing Jordan, I felt a hand on my shoulder but I didn't shrug it off; I didn't care who it was.

No. Anna wouldn't do this to me, to us. I don't believe it, there has to be an explanation for all of this. There had to be. There's no way she would kiss Jordan like that or even at all, he's like a brother to her, right? She's with me.

"I always knew she would do that. She has you but goes it him, I would never do that babe."

I would've bitten the head of any girl who called me 'babe' or Anna unfaithful but the proof was right of me. We are engaged and she snogs Jordan. I wanted to punch no kill Jordan but how would Anna react? he is her friend she may not care about cheating on me but I care about her too much to hurt her.

"Wanna do something that will take your mind off that cheating slut?" Brooke said.

I began to nod numbly when the couple broke apart.

"Oh hey Colton," Anna never calls me that unless she's angry at me. "Alex just go drinks I think she went to find you." The girl, Izzy, explained.

That Izzy, she wearing purple, not blue. That's not Anna. For God's sake Colton get a grip, Anna would never do that. I'm such an idiot for even thinking that she would do that.

I sigh in relief. I shrug Brooke off me and thank her before grabbing coffee to sober myself up before returning to the group who had moved onto 'truth or dare'.

I got back into the circle, thankfully away from Brooke and her minions this time.

"Colt man, truth or dare?" A drunken guy asked.

"Dare." I reply without a second thought.

I never back down from a dare, never have, probably never will. I've done some crazy dares in the past, break into a building, jump off a roof, walk into moving traffic without looking. Walk on the barrier of a bridge over a motorway; I've done all of them, adrenaline pumping in your veins, the rush, the danger, I love it.

"Um-" the guy began but was cut off by an eager Brooke.

"I dare you to be my boyfriend for the rest of the game." She smirked.

Everyone else groaned at the suggestion, there was nothing fun about it but as it was Brooke, I knew she was planning something.

"No way in hell."

It's my first time refusing a dare but I know that Anna would never forgive me if I do it. We're engaged and in love and I would do anything other than hurt her, especially when it comes down to Brooke and her conniving schemes.

"Fine, one dance." She changed her idea.

Seriously, she's doesn't give up does she? I begin to disagree when the first guy spoke up.

"You've gotta do it man, you can't refuse a second dare dude." He slurred.

"Okay." I agree regretfully.

It's only a dance and if she tries anything then I will take the forfeit for not completing the dare. Anything other than dancing and I'm out.

• • • • • •

Hopefully the changes will make you hate Colton less than the old version of the chapter.