Halloween part 2

Alex's POV:
I have finished with my drink whilst outside, the noise and cramped space was getting to me and I really did not want to throw up everywhere. I was talking to someone from school when the girl's boyfriend took her to the dance floor, I gave her a thumbs up as she was taken while giggling to the sitting room.

I randomly felt like dancing and remembered that Colton was playing 'Never have I ever' so I went over to a where the circle of drunken people with shots in the middle and my water were but half of them had gone. I looked around but I couldn't see them so I asked, one girl who wasn't so drunk said that they were coming back.

I decided to look for them myself. I looked in the kitchen, Izzy and Jordan had gone; they had most likely taken my advice and gone into Izzy's room. I had a glass of coke before heading to the sitting room, and saw something I would never forget.

Colton dancing with Brooke who was grinding against him, she slid up and kissed my fiancé. He just kissed her back. How could he do that? I stayed with him in Juvy for two fucking years and he kisses another girl; the one and only Brooke. Now I wonder if he ever loved me at all like I have.

Brad's POV:
I was in the makeshift dance floor next to the boys, when Colton came in with Brooke? They were both drunk holding cups of alcohol. They started dancing not holding anything back. Brooke was grinding on him and Colton was laughing! What the hell?

From the kitchen Anna came in looking really out of it, she saw Colton and Brooke kiss and the can of coke in her hand fell to the floor, I could see it in her eyes: hurt, anger, disbelief and regret.

She ran off and I couldn't help but follow. She pushed past a group of guys in letterman jackets and clear smirks on their faces as she left the room, the leader went to grab her arm but she had already moved out of his grasp. She ran up the stairs and went into a room, probably hers and slammed the door. I barged past the guy and his group, knocking him back a few steps, I went to the room she had ran into and turned to the others who also looked angry and confused. 

"make sure that no one, especially that arsehole Colton doesn't go near the door." I order, I waited for them to nod before I knocked on the door, all she needs now is another dick head to piss her off. She was all out sobbing, well from what I could hear from over the music.

I decided to open the door where Anna was in a ball crying. She rubbed her eyes and sat up when I sat on the edge of her bed, I rubbed her back in circles and her cries turned to sobs then hiccups. 

"Don't worry." I whispered, not knowing what to say.

I've never been good with comforting people, even with my family I'm terrible at it. I always say or do something that makes it worse and upsets the person even more, normally it's in the best interest of the other person that I leave them alone and either let them to feel better themselves or for a different person to go to them. Considering that all her friends have gone home or are drunk of their mind, I think I am her best option for reassurance at the moment.

"How can I not worry? My fiancé has gone off and fucking snogged that bitchy slut Brooke!" She snapped.

"Well he's the dumbest man in the world." I said and she quietly giggled, I knew it was from drinking though, Anna Grimm doesn't giggle.

"I-stayed... With him for two years- when he was in Juvy." She said taking shaky breathes.

"Like I said, he's stupid," I consoled her.

"Why though? Why tonight? Why bothering proposing, just to get my hopes up?" She wondered,

"I-I don't know." I said, wondering the same thing still rubbing her back, in a circular motion, she started fiddling with her engagement ring, I put my hand on hers to stop her fiddling with that now meaningless ring,

"It will just wind you up more," I told her, she nodded and hugged me as the door opened, I turned round and it was a frantic Colton with a smirking Brooke behind him.

"Belle?" He started, "you're-"

"What? I'm hugging a friend! I didn't wait two fucking years for you Colton James Hughes to get out of Juvy so you could bloody cheat on my when I haven't done anything. You are meant to be my fiancé but instead you are screwing a desperate slut when we are supposed to be getting married!"

She stood right in Colton's face, tears still sliding down her cheeks like rain down a car window, her voice laboured and quiet whilst still strong as she continued to rant at him.

"Here's you bloody ring back, and I want you both out of my house now!" She yelled pushing the ring and Colton out of the room and slammed the door, and slid down it crying into her hands.

I knew Anna didn't need about a hundred drunk teens in her house so I helped her off the floor and guided her to her bed.

"I'll make sure everyone leaves." I assure her before heading down stairs to shut this party down.

• • • • • •
Why do you think Colton changed so fast?
Is Coltabelle over?