Watch it nerd!

(Alex's outfit above⬆️)
Anna's POV:
I took white, purple and black-checkered shorts and a purple tank top, and walked into my bathroom, grabbing a towel as I went. I stripped out of my clothes and got into the heavenly shower when it was the right temperature.

I washed and got out wrapping myself in a fluffy white towel before drying and changing into my pjs. I walked into my room again, putting my new iPhone on charge before getting into my king sized bed and snuggling against the turquoise covers before falling asleep.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Argh. I hit my alarm clock probably breaking it in the process, I yawned, sat up and got out of bed. I hate getting up in the morning but I do it anyway. I took some random clothes from my 'nerd' section of my wardrobe, it turned out to be galaxy leggings, a grey band tee, a grey jumper and scuffed trainers. I then got into the shower, when I had showered I dried myself, got changed and put my hair in a messy bun.

I jogged downstairs got some breakfast and got into my Toyota corolla, to go to my version of hell, also known as school.

As soon as I got out of my crappy car, everyone whispered to his or her friends, "Nerd." "Freak." "Loner." I mentally rolled my eyes as I walked to the entrance with my head down and gripping my books in anger so much my knuckles were white.

I had just gotten into the building when the group of the school's 'bad boys' barged past me making my books fall on the floor.

"Hey, watch it nerd." Brad, the leader said.

"S...sor...sorry." I fake stuttered.

Brad started laughing before leaving with his mates. I picked up my books before heading to my locker.I put my sports kit in my locker and was about to close it when I heard footsteps behind me,

"Hi Clo." I said without looking,

"How? How did you know?" Chloe my only friend at school asked me.

"I heard you and no one else goes near me without teasing me so, it had to be you." I replied truthfully, turning around to face her.

I hugged her then let go so she could put her stuff away.

My first lesson was maths, I hate maths. I may act like a nerd but that doesn't mean I need to like it. My teacher Mr. Hart is at least 60 with grey hair, wrinkles and he never smiles, I actually think that someone either sewed or super glued his mouth in straight line or a deep frown. Anyway, I got to his class early because even if you are even a few seconds late you get a detention and I can't get a detention as that would ruin my perfect goodie two shoes reputation. When Mr. Hart opened the door I got in said good morning to Mr. Hart as I walked past him, I only got a scowl in return and sat in the seat next to the window on the second last row of seats.

Brad's POV: before school.
I woke up early for some weird reason, and on a weekday as well. So I had a shower and got into some distressed jeans a grey tee and my signature leather jacket. I then had breakfast; toast, then decided to play COD until I needed to leave.

When it was eight I got into my Porsche and drove to school, I unlocked the roof and let it come down as it was a convertible, I blasted my music and let it fill the air, too quickly I had arrived at school, so I turned off my radio, put down the roof and went inside to my squad: me, Josh and Joe; the twins, Fred and Rick.

"Yo, man." They all said at the same time while nodding and fist bumping me.

We decided to go outside for a bit before lessons, the nerd, I think she is called Alyssa, Andria, Allison or something like that, was coming in. I may of pushed past her causing her books to fall.