freak out

(Brooke Gold above⬆️)

Anna's POV:
at 8 at night I got a text from one of my tech guys, Nathan. He said that  someone was doing a background check on me, Sam and Jordan. This was really bad as they knew what they were doing and we couldn't get a fix  on who did it. It could be anyone. I finished my gang paperwork without  thinking about who it was, but as I got into bed my mind began to wonder.

Was it someone I know? Was it someone that knows me and I don't know about? Argh this is so annoying.

But I do know that who ever it is they are not hurting anyone from Lucifer's Angels, Life Bloods or my family. Especially Ella, not after what happened with the Jokers last time.

I drove to my house that I  share with Dad, Ella and now Sam and Jordan.

~~~The next day~~~
Beep. Beep. Beep. I weakly stopped my alarm. I was so tired I felt like a  zombie. I had no sleep at all; the mystery background checkers were  driving me insane. I stumbled down the stairs, where Dad, Elle, Sam and  Jordy were eating breakfast.

"Belle!" Ella shouted and ran at me, I lifted her up and spun her around then let her down giggling.

"Whoa you look like shit." Jordon told me.

"LANGUAGE!" Me and Dad shouted at him.

"Sorry," he  apologized and looks down.

"But you do look like you've been run over what's wrong?" Sam said patting a chair next to her. Elle sat on my lap while I explained. They all looked annoyed apart from Elle who had no idea what was going on.

I ate some toast that Dad made me and downed a cup of strong coffee then went to my room to get dressed.

I got into the shower, washed then put on grey sweatpants, a random vest top, a white jumper  that said 'I need coffee' and American flag converse.

I then jogged back  downstairs and got into to Sam's car next to Jordy as she doesn't trust me to drive sleep deprived. On the way we grabbed more coffee from Starbucks.

We got to Hell (school) and everyone was looking at Sam's car; a black Dodge Viper. It is a beautiful car, I had one a few years ago but in silver, I sold it so I could get my Ferrari 448 spider.

Brad's POV:
I was at school with the guys, I told them about the background check and told them to keep an eye out for Anna, Samantha and Jordan. A black Dodge Viper came revving into the car park and parked where the nerd parked yesterday.

The nerd, Sam and Jordan came out, Samantha put her arm around the nerd, while she was drinking coffee like it was the last time she could. Jordon talked to the nerd who shook her head then randomly throw the coffee cup in the air, over the cheerleaders and into the bin.

I bet Chase the quarterback couldn't do it. Brooke the head cheerleader and total slut of the school teetered over to Anna and started yelling in her face about it centimeters from hitting her hair and designer clothes. I mean come on, it was nowhere near you.

Sam and Jordan started backing up Anna who was silently laughing? and rolling her eyes? where did the innocent nerdy behavior go? Anna said something to Brooke then walked past her and into the building.

We followed the nerd to her locker, she was freaking out over something, Sam and Jordon were trying to calm her down.

"It's fine." Jordon said,

"It is not fine." she insisted. "I don't know who it is or why they are doing it."

"Girl, chill, we'll find out but we can't do that if you are freaking out over it. We need that strong independent Anna that I know and love." Sam said putting her arm on the nerd's shoulder. Anna nodded and took her bag and the three of them walked to their first lesson.

"Okay that was weird. Do you think she knows about the background check?" Freddy asked.

"I don't know how, Chris is really good at hacking secretly so I'm not sure."

~~~Time skip to Form time~~~
We sat in the same places that we have in maths with Mr. Hart which means I have to sit next to the idiot Jordan, with the nerd and Samantha in front.

"Right. Students, today Mr. Hill would like me to show you a news report."

People groaned including me. The teacher Ms. Field turned off the lights, and the news report started.

"Today after two years of being in a youth detention center, now eighteen year old Colton Hughes is being released." the nerd and Samantha looked at each other.

A photo of this Colton Hughes came on; all the girls especially the cheerleaders were sighing dreamily and fanning themselves, well apart from Samantha. The nerd was looking at Colton with love in her eyes, far more emotion showing in her facial expression and body language other girls.

"Colton Hughes was arrested August 14th 2014 for the murder of Mr. Grass who was later discovered to be a drug dealer but after new evidence has been revealed, he has been acquitted of all involvement." The lights turned on again and Ms. Field turned off the projector.

"The reason Mr. Hill wanted me to show you this is because Coltan will be joining this school tomorrow and I don't want any of you mentioning him getting arrested."

The nerd was smiling wildly at the sound of Colton joining, did she know him or something?

Anna's POV:
Colton is being released, I missed him so much. Colton is my boyfriend, we met when we were twelve and a year later we started dating. A year of dating and lets just say I lost my virginity. I know, I lost my virginity at fourteen, young but we didn't care.

I call Colton 'Babe' and he calls me his 'Cupcake', he even has my name tattooed on his arm, with the date we met underneath.

I missed Colton like mad, it was like not having a part of my soul with me, I've seen him in the JDC (juvenile detention center) almost every weekend but it never felt the same.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aw young love, do you like Colton so far?