Confessions

Thank you so much for the FIVE HUNDRED reads! You guys are amazing!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(😈Mark Farrell😈 above⬆️)
Anna's POV:
At eight o'clock we met up with Nick and Ella.

Nick looked so scared and Ella looked totally innocent with cotton candy and a cute teddy bear but not as big and cute as mine, she tried to steal mine, but I held onto my teddy bear for dear life.

Nick managed to see my ring and threatened Colton but then bro hugged him and hugged me protectively.

"You hurt her, you die." were his 'encouraging' words. We had food then somehow got Ella to leave.

Colton drove to my house and even opened the car door for me, it was cute but not really needed.

He opened the front door and we took off our jackets as Nick and Ella came in.

Jordan and Sam were watching a film on separate sofas as Sam was ill and Dad was either in his study or at his gang office. Sam waved us over from her mountain of blankets and duvet covers and we sat on Jordan's sofa,

"How was..." she coughed, "The carnival?"

"GREAT!" Ella screamed, Nick cringed away from the noise and just Ella entirely. Sam had a coughing fit, so I went to get her a glass of water,

"Here Sam." I said handing it to her using my left hand,

"Oh MY God! Colton James Hughes, get here right now!" Colton quickly went closer to Sam, you do not mess with Sam especially an ill Sam.

"How come you didn't tell me you were going to propose!" she said without coughing,

"You proposed?" Jordan asked interrupting, I looked at him funny, what has gotten into him?

"Yeah, I did, you got a problem with that?" Colton replied bitterly, I looked at my best friend with a pained face expression, I want Jordan to be happy for me,

"No, congrats Belle." he said after a while, hugged me. "Colton." he nodded at my Buba then left.

"Ignore him, he's overreacting." Sam said, I nodded sadly, then I remembered what I needed to tell colton, before I lost my courage.

"Buba, can I talk to you." I asked nervously.

"Sure." Colton replied confused.

Colton's POV:
I followed my fiancée up to her room slightly confused, she let me in the locked the door. Now I was really confused.

"I need to tell you something, no one else knows; Marie did but she died so, only me now. I don't want you to think that I lied to you if you find out." She started, I'm totally lost now. She sat next to me on her bed, "you know I haven't lived here all my life?"

"Yeah, you lived with your mum." I agreed,

"well have you heard of Mark Farrell?"

"Yeah but what has that got to do with anything?" I asked confused, my BabyGirl breathed deeply and was silent before continuing.

"Well you know Marie isn't my mum and my mum left Dad before she knew she was pregnant, well her name's Emma Scott, she... erm, works for Mark Farrell." She said and looked down in shame, I never knew it would be that bad.

Mark Farrell is a guy who works for an illegal business that involves women and girls of all sorts of ages, prostitution basically. I hugged my BabyGirl and rubbed her back conforting,

"Colton, I have a twin." My Baby blurted out.

"A twin, whoa, that's cool." I said,

"But I left her." I am now confused again, "she's still with Mark." My BabyGirl said then burst into a flood of tears.

"Shh, Baby, that isn't your fault." I comforted,

"It, is; I left her. Mark...he." she trailed off into more crying.

"We'll get her back. I promise." My BabyGirl shook her head,

"She'd have changed, she'll hate me and... and if I go back, he'll kill me." Anna cried, Annabelle Louise Grimm scared of someone killing her, what did he do to my BabyGirl? If he did what I think he did, I am going to fucking murder him.

Knowing what I was thinking, Anna sniffed,

"None of them... but one almost..." she cried harder into my chest. I'm going to kill that fucking, bastard pedophile.

"you don't have to," I realized I had spoken out loud. "I kicked him out of my window, he was paralyzed; he killed himself because of it, I didn't even feel bad. Even after Mark..."

"he didn't..." I couldn't even say that disgusting word. BabyGirl shook her head,

"He beat me though, he does that." she said, I hugged my BabyGirl closer to my chest, as if I could take back her pain.

"How old were you?" I asked quietly, not actually wanting to know.

"Seven." Anna sniffed. "Her name's Isabelle, Angelica Scott. Well, Isabelle Grimm-scott." She said after a while of silence,

"Is that why Ella is called, Ella Angelina Grimm." I asked

"I wanted a part of Isabelle in my life so I suggested Angelina as a middle name and Marie like it and she knew so..." she trailed off.

"It's a beautiful name Babe."

"I called her Izzy, she called me Belle." Anna said quietly.

"That is why only people you trust call you Belle cos it reminds her of Isabelle." I guessed, Anna nodded, for the whole evening I sat with Anna leaning on me. Sniffing and her who body shaking from crying.

I want to kill Mark Farrell. No. I want to fucking destroy him, I want him to pay for hurting Anna, Isabelle and any other girls, he's hurt and ruined their lives.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wanna kill him too.
So this was Anna confession about her past.

What do you think? Was it what you expected?