What are you doing?

-Isabella

                I sat in Chelsea's car in a daze. My mind seemed to race a million miles an hour.

"Chelsea?" I questioned softly. She moved her head and made a humming noise to let me know she was listening as she was driving and keeping her eyes on the road.

"If they are leaving for tour then why did you come and get me from work? I knew this thing would be coming up soon? You can't stop the inevitable." She shook her head softly.

"Honestly, I don't know. I guess I just needed someone with me, you know?" She took her eyes off the road for a second to look at me before she turned and paid attention to what she was doing.

"I don't want Drew to leave! I've finally realized I like him and a tour would just distance us." She said after a few seconds of silence. I gapped at her. I knew she was kind of crushing on him but it still shocked me to hear her say that she didn't want him to be away.

"Aw, Chels. Have you told him about liking him?"

"No Isabella I haven't and now I probably won't be able to. He's going on tour where there will be pretty girls all around him, so it doesn't even matter." She sighed. I watched her face fall as she thought about this whole our thing harder.

"Chelsea you need to tell him before he leaves. It might turn out to be the best thing you can do. I mean look at Wesley and I. We didn't tell we liked each other and it caused some big, unnecessary problems, now were together. Maybe you just needed something like distance to realize everything."

She didn't say anything as we drove back to my, I mean our, apartment. I didn't want to push her or anything but she should embrace this and who knows maybe something could come out of it.

Whenever we got home Chelsea went straight to her room, not saying a word and shutting the door behind her. I stared at the door for a moment before I went into my room and changed into something else besides my skinny jeans.

Once I had a pair of shorts and a nice tank top on I walked back downstairs and out onto the back porch that was facing the beach.  I had to figure more out about this tour that the guys are going on, so I took my phone out of my pocket and called Keaton since he was one to tell me more about everything.

"Hey Izzy." He said after picking up the phone. By the cheeriness in his voice I could tell that Drew probably didn't tell him about Wesley leaving.

"Hey Keats, How's the promoting going?" I asked as I watched an elderly couple watch down the beach, hand in hand.

"It's been a blast." He laughs. Just hearing his laugh makes me miss them even more than I already was.

"It's fun going around and hearing all these different radio stations playing our song." It was my turn to laugh. He's talking like he's in an interview instead of talk to me.

"Keats, it's just me, don't talk like I'm interviewing you." I told him seriously but I had a smile on my face. He's probably tired of trying to put on a face for the media and all the interviews that he ahs been doing.

"Got it." He answers with a chuckle at the end. I take this moment and decide that it is time to ask him the real question that I needed an answer to.

"Question for you." I ask. There's a noise on the other end before a different voice answers.

"Izzy?" Drew's voice rang out, making me completely forget about the questions I was going to ask.

"Yeah?"

"How are doing, you know with the whole Wes thing. I'm sure Chelsea told you about him leaving earlier."

"I mean, he's a big boy. If he wanted to leave that's fine but he should have told someone where he was going." I said, remembering what I had told Chelsea.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I just don't want anything to happen to him." I smiled at his words. Drew is always protective over Wesley and Keaton, it's one of the reasons they get along so well. He's literally the big brother of all of us. Maybe not Chelsea but that's different.

"I'm always right Drew." He gave a short laugh and gave me a sarcastic answer back.

"You know I am. So what's going on with you and my sister?" I could hear a loud laugh and instantly knew that the phone was on speaker.

"He never shuts up about her. You should hear him sometimes, no I take that back you would probably hurt him if you knew what he said." I rolled my eyes at Keaton and his remark.

"What are you thinking about doing with my sister Drew?" I asked teasingly. He sighed and said shut up before confessing what I had already knew. "I like her okay, I just don't know. Wouldn't it be weird if I dated your sister while you are dating my best friend?" I didn't even have to think about my reply.

"Not at all. You like who you like for a reason, they make you happy and feel your best. Nothing about that could ever be weird."

"Yeah, I guess so but she doesn't like me." He answered. This made me freeze up. I didn't want to just say that she likes you to him because I want them to figure this kind of stuff on their own.  So I just settled with saying.

"Just go with it, you never know what could happen."

After I told him that he started questioning me and other stuff about what I know. Of course, Chelsea being my sister and there being a code that we keep secrets, I stayed hush about it and just played it cool and made him find out on his own.

As I got off the phone with Drew and Keaton I made my way upstairs and to my room. On the way I stopped by Chelsea's room and listened as I heard her talking.

"Can we try? I mean I know it'll be tough-." I smiled at her conversation. Hopefully it was Drew she was talking to and he finally told her. I walked away from her door and went into my bedroom.

As I opened the door I froze in my spot.

"What are you doing here!"

Guess Who Updated! Yeah I Did! Anyway I hope it's not rushed or anything! :) Comment, vote. 

-Stay amazingly beautiful Emblems!

-Courtney