Love

-Isabella

                It's been a few days since I've last talked to Wesley.

That one talk that made everything spiral downward for our relationship or, well, friendship. Since then neither of us have seen each other. I would say that I have at least talked to Drew and Keaton but I haven't.

It's not that they don't want to talk to me after what happened, it more that neither of us actually has time for hanging out right now. I went to work the next day and requested to work as much as possible and I have been.

 That means that I've basically thrown myself into my work. This, also, means that I've barely had any time to talk to Chelsea.

She doesn't seem to mind since Drew has been keeping her busy. Last night she was telling me about how he showed her around the beach and then went to the skate park to show her how to skate. She actually learned more than I did my first time trying.

"Isabella, you can go ahead and head out now since business has been slow this evening." My boss, Erin, announced snapping me out of my little babble.

Erin had come into work today for Amelia seeing as how she was sick and couldn't make it in. She was a sweet old lady who has owned the store sine she was around my age. Her brown eyes and silver hair told little to how old she actually was; eighty one.

She definitely didn't act like she was that old. She always wanted to help out and do something and although I felt bad for making her do stuff, I wasn't going to tell her no.

"Are you sure?" I asked slowly.

I really didn't want to go home right now. No doubt, it was probably empty since Drew and Keaton have been hanging with Chelsea and I haven't been on great terms with Wesley at the moment.

"Yes. Besides, it's almost time to close up anyway." She spoke kindly as she went to turn the opened sign off. I nodded my head and went into the back, gathering my stuff.

With a quick goodbye, I was heading out the door.

Since my car wasn't fixed and was currently sitting in front of my apartment, I had to walk home. Thankfully, it's not a far walk. I didn't like walking in the dark, not because I was scared of it but more because I didn't know who could be lurking around at this time of night.

It was only nine thirty, I was supposed to get off at ten, but since it had been a gloomy day today the dark clouds made the skies become darker faster,

"Would you like a ride?" A voice sounded from a car that pulled up. I froze up whenever I heard the car, thinking it was some kind of creep.

"Izzy? Get in." My head turned to see Keaton driving Drew's car.

"Oh, uh, yeah." I scrambled out, still in a frozen state. I slowly climbed into the passenger's side and buckled up.

At first I didn't even know it was Keaton since I wasn't going to turn around, and then even when he spoke the first time he spoke I still couldn't tell.

"How did you know it was me?" I spoke into the quietness of the car.

"I didn't think you would remember but it's our movie night and Chelsea might have mentioned you getting off work around this time. So I took the liberty of coming to get you since you are ride less." He smiled at me.

"Thank you Keats." I said quietly. I could hear him say a quiet thank you before he actually spoke up.

"I hope you don't mind but it's only you, Chelsea, Drew, and I tonight for movies." I shrugged slowly. He was watching me out of the corner of his eye, wanting to see my reaction to Wesley not being there.

"That's fine, I guess. If you don't mind me asking, how come Wes couldn't make it?" Even though we haven't talk for a few days doesn't mean I stopped caring about him.  Keaton kind of tensed at my question.

"He went home to Washington for a couple days. I think he's just wanting to figure out what to do next with your friendship or relationship whichever applies more right now." He said quietly, probably hoping I wouldn't have asked the question. I nodded my head softly, not really knowing what to say next; silence filling the car once again. Not even the soft hum of the radio could pierce the quietness.

I walked up stairs to my room after the movies finished. Keaton had already crashed on my couch and Chelsea already trudged up the stairs and into her room. Drew went onto the porch to answer a call that he got before the credits at the end of the movie started rolling.

I left him be as I opened my bedroom door and went straight to my bed, immediately climbing in and snuggling into my pillow. My mind was filling up with things about Wesley all night after Keaton mentioned him going back home to think. I guess this is exactly how he felt when I left.

A knock at my door made me sit up. "Come in." I didn't really have to guess that it was Drew since he was the only one that was still awake.

Drew walked over towards my bed and sat on the edge, not saying a word. I became nervous as the minutes ticked by.

"Drew?" I asked quietly. I placed my hand on his shoulder. He turned to his head and looked at me.

"He loves you." I heard him say. I knitted my eyebrows together.

"What?"

"Wes, he loves you. He didn't need to go back home to figure it out. He knew all along that he loves you and now you need to confess that you love him." He said confidently.

My eyes popped out of my head. Me loving Wesley?

"Drew I don-." He cut me off sharply.

"While you were with your mom who did you think about before you went to bed and woke up?" He asked, knowing that I was going to say "Wesley."

"When you and Wes kissed did you feel the connection that he did?" 

"Of course. I had never felt that feeling with anyone."

"When you look at Wesley I can see it in your eyes. The way they soften whenever he talks to you or how you blush when he compliments you. You may not know it Isabella but you love him. Don't deny him any longer." I sat there stunned as he spoke with such power that I couldn't even speak.

Without a second word he got up off my bed and left my room.  Leaving me there wide eyed and open mouthed. I was wide awake after that. Him telling me that only brought up more things about Wesley to the forefront of my mind.

When I finally got to sleep I was able to think straight about the whole situation.

Drew was right, I was in love with Wesley and after hearing Drew say that Wesley was in love with me as well, I knew that I could trust him.

OH MY GAWD! I WAITED FOR THE 3,000 MILES VIDEO ALL DAY AT WORK AND IT NEVER CAME OUT. URGHH I AM SO READY TO WATCH IT! :P Anyway, enough of my little whining. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'm sorry to say that there is two or three chapters left of this. Sierra and a few other have told me to do a sequel and I think I will. (:

Stay Beautiful