You're Mine

-Isabella

                Wesley parked his car in one of the open slots by the skate part. He cut the engine, grabbed his bored out of the back and got out. I grabbed the light blue one that Keaton let me borrow, out from my feet and hopped out of the car. Seconds later Drew and Keaton pulled up and joined us at the park entrance.

"Let's do this." Keaton said before running into the empty skate park and getting down to business. Wesley followed him in which left me to learn from Drew.

He was actually the first one out of the group that I met and to be honest when I did met him I had no clue what to even think about him. Somehow we had became friends quite easy and then he told me about the band they were in and how they were thinking of audition for a television show.

When he did tell me about the show, I never could see them any different, even after they were eliminated and came home it was normal. Although I do find it weird when were all together and a girl randomly walks up to them and asks for a picture or autograph. Some girls even freak out when they see them, and that's when I'm caught off guard most.

"Hey Izzy?" Drew's voice and fingers literally snapped me out of my day dream. I turned to face the now serious Drew. "Are you going to keep spacing on me or are you going to stay with me and learn the basics of skateboarding?" I stood there awkwardly for a minute as he set his board down on the concrete.

"Oh, yeah sorry, I'm listening." I mimicked his actions as he showed me how to stand on it and then roll; that was until he was, easily, gliding down the ramp. I snorted a little at him. You expect me to be able to that? I just learned to stand on the board without moving and you want me to go down the ramp? I'm still new to this.

"Drew you're going to have to teach me at a slower pace. I'm new and I really don't have time for a broken bone right now." I whined to him.  He rolled his eyes but picked up his board and came back.

Behind him I could see Wes and Keaton doing some trick on the side of a ramp. If I'm correct, and I'm possibly not, it's called grinding or something like that? Hell, I'm not too sure. I usually try to tune out their skateboarding talk most of the time.

"How did I get stuck doing this? I thought this was Keaton's idea, why isn't he over here teaching you?" Drew mumbled to himself thinking I couldn't hear him but I did. I gave a little pout and walked away to do my own thing; meaning I'm going to find a long stretch of pavement, that's flat, and try and glide on the board. Try being the key word in that sentence.

After my sixth time falling off the board and hitting the pavement, I called it quits.

"I'm heading out now guys." I told the three preoccupied guys, who didn't even bother to wave back or say anything to let me know they heard. I sighed and started walking home, thankfully it actually wasn't that far but still not close enough.

When I arrived home I ran upstairs and took probably one of the shortest showers in my life before brushing out my hair and doing some makeup. Walking back into my room,  I grabbed some panties, a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a flowy purple top and got dressed.

My outfit choice varies; I don't like sticking with one trend. If I feel like I want to be a girly girl then I will wear something cute and flirty but if I'm being boyish I'll just throw something on and not care about how I look or how my hair is.

I slipped on a pair of wedges and my aviators before rushing downstairs to answer the doorbell. Before I opened it I figured it would at least be one of the three guys wondering if I was home but was actually surprised by Theo standing there with his hands in his pockets and his face looking glum.

"What the hell do you want?" I growled at him. He lifted his head, a smirk plastered on his face. I thought he was sad about something but I obviously thought wrong, again.

He moved to take a step into my apartment or well he tried to since I basically blocked the entrance. "I'm not going to ask again Theo, what do you want!" I sighed as I took my phone out of my pocket to see how much time I had before I had to be at class.

"I want you again." I looked up from my phone and raised my eyebrow. "Well I'm not interested anymore, now leave me alone." I spat at him. I noticed that his smile never faltered once whenever we were talking and when he was leaving. I sighed and watched him walked away.

Great, I seriously don't need to worry about him stalking me, I thought as I carefully moved down to my car. Him being shoved up my ass while we were dating was bad enough, and I surely didn't want him clinging to me now.

On my way to class I stopped at a store and grabbed a Brisk fruit punk and a granola bar. That was something for breakfast, I guess. I usually never have breakfast anyway so this was an improvement.

My first and only, class of the day was art and it  passed by super-fast. I loved the class, even if I wasn't that good at it. Then for the rest of the day I had to work.

The ice cream shop I work at, Swirly Sue's, is just along the boardwalk so I wasn't too far from my second love; the beach. As I pulled up to the shop I pulled out my black shirt I had to wear  and a pair of vans from my back seat. I changed my shirt and shoes before grabbing my book bag and walking inside.

"Thank god you're here! This place is so dead." My co-workers voice said right as soon as she heard the bell ring above the door and noticed it was me. I smiled at her before taking my bag to the back and grabbing an apron with the cute logo from a rack.

"I'm glad it's dead. I have to finish my history report before tomorrow or else I'll fail that class." I sighed as I came back out to the front and joined Amelia. Grabbing the hair tie from my wrist, I put my hair up and washed my hands right after.

"Wait, how is this thing working? You're still finishing all of your assignments but you're dropping out of college next year? That just doesn't make sense." She muttered the last part to herself. I sighed and shook my head at the red head.

"Ames, I'm not one hundred percent sure I'm going to drop out, I just don't have the money right now for the next three years." I told her, using the nickname a lot of the co-workers call her. She shrugged her shoulders and went on. 

She's the only person I've told so far about my schooling problem and she really is at giving me some advice, seeing as how she had to go through the same thing when she was my age.

Amelia, is about to turn twenty two in September but when she graduated high school she had to make a decision to go on with school or start working. She was from a family with not a lot of money so she had to give up her dreams to start working.

I think this subject might call for some higher guidance.

"Bye Ames, see you Friday!" I said as I locked the shop up later that night. She gave me a peace sign before getting in her car and driving away.

Once I got home I noticed something in front of my door. As I got closer I realized it was a vase of white Calla Lilies; my favorite flower. My heart skipped a beat as I picked them up; thinking that they might maybe be from Wesley. Instead my heart sank as I read those five words I was dreading.

'You are MINE Isabella – Theo.'