Tour

-Drew

               I sighed as I stood outside of Wesley's room. He's been in there for a while and I just don't feel right about letting him be in there that long. He usually always outside doing something, not keeping himself locked in his room all day.

If it was any normal day I wouldn't be bugging about this type of thing but after our meeting with our management this morning didn't end so well, I had been stressing to make sure everyone was okay. Wesley's taking it the hardest out of all three of us, not that I can blame him. He's just got the one thing he's wanted and now it's being taken away.

"Wes, open up?" I pleaded for the hundredth time. It didn't do any good, though, he wasn't coming out and no one was going in. Wesley has already made that clear as the hours have ticked by without him going out or Keaton and I coming in. I leaned back away from the door as I heard a rustling sound coming from the other side.

Not even a second later the door opened up and Wes came strolling out the door. He shut the door behind him and started walking down the hall of our hotel. I grabbed his shoulder to halt him.

"Where are you going?" I asked once we were face to face. He shrugged his shoulder and tried moving out of my grasp.

"Seriously? You hole yourself up in your hotel room and then decide to leave but don't want to tell anyone where you're going?" Again he just shrugged his shoulders. I let him out of my grasp as I shook my head.

He looked down and walked away to the elevator. After the doors shut, closing up the last view I had of Wesley, I sighed and shook my head.

'He just needs to think.' I told myself as I walked back to my room. 

When he didn't come back at a quarter until ten I began pacing around the room. I've been trying to get ahold of him for the past hour. Usually he would let me know that he was okay or he would let Keaton know. His younger brother wasn't doing much better than I am. He's been staring at the wall trying to think about where he could be.

"I'm calling Chelsea." I announced out of nowhere. I didn't even know why I said it but it just feels right. Even though they're a good four or five hours away from us maybe they can help us.

I snatched my phone out of my back pocket and swiped across the screen, unlocking it. After dialing in her number I waited patiently for her to answer.

"Hey Drew." I smiled at her voice but then frowned.

"Hey Chels, by chance can I ask what you're doing?" I heard some wind hitting the receiver of the phone so I knew she was outside.

"I'm at the beach outside the house, why do you ask?" Well that would explain the background noise, ignoring that I asked.

"Could you and Izzy do me a favor?" I waited for her response before telling her what happened during and after the interview this morning.

-Isabella

                I sighed as I watched the local and travelers walk down the boardwalk in front of the shop. Most of them were too busy in their own little world and wasn't paying attention to the great beauty of the ocean or the random shops up and down the boardwalk.

"Did you switch the empty containers yet?" Amelia walked behind me, coming from the back of the building.

"No not yet, I figured that since it's been really slow that I could probably put it off for a few minutes." I said before stretching my body out. I saw her roll her eyes from beside me making me laugh.

"I'll go do it now just in cases we might become busy in the next half hour." That made her roll her eyes again before shoving me into the back.

While I grabbed the few tubes of ice cream we needed I thought about the past week. I've only seen Wesley a few times since him, Drew, and Keaton have been on the road to promote their new album. He calls every night to talk but it's not really the same.

"Isabella!" Amelia's voice rang through my ears bring me back to the room I was in. I grabbed the other container of chocolate we needed and walked back out to the front, only to find Chelsea and Amelia talking quietly.

"I'm here, what'd you need?" I placed the tubes on the counter and turned to face the two girls.

For a second I saw something flash over Chelsea's eyes but I chose to ignore it. I raised an eyebrow at the two but both went up at the words that Amelia said next.

"Go home."

"Why?" I questioned her, not understanding where this was coming from. "I'm supposed to work until eleven tonight." The words came out slow as I was confused. "There's a problem." Chelsea finally admitted, making me switch my glance from Amelia to her.

"What do you mean there's a problem?" I asked slowly, not really wanting to hear what was wrong.

"Isabella just come on!" She tried to grab my hand as she yelled at me but I immediately pulled away from her. She sighed and ran a hand through her curly hair.

"Izzy, please just come with me. I'll tell you why in the car." She pleaded as she looked into my eyes.

That was the point that I knew something bad was happening. She's always told me that whenever she's being honest she'll look someone in the eye. Immediately I threw off my apron I had on over my black shirt and made my way out the door behind her.

When we were both buckling our seat belts is when she spoke.

"Don't freak but Drew called me earlier and said that Wesley left and hasn't come back." I nodded my head not fully understanding what the problem was. Wes is a big boy, if he wants to go out, then it shouldn't be a problem.

"Okay and?" I pushed further. She sighed.

"And this morning they had a meeting with management. They'll be the opening act for Selena Gomez's tour."

 Okay, I'm SOOOO Sorry About Not Updating Sooner. And Actually I Would Sit Here And Give You An Excuse But I'm Not. I Have To Go So No Long Note. I'm Currently Doing A Webinar And Yeah I'm Not Watching I'm Updating. Holy Shiz I'm Here Alone And Hearing Noises. O.O Help. :)

Stay Beautiful 

-Courtney.

*I literally remember doing that webinar and to this day I still hate being at work alone because I always hear noises. Edited on 8/14/2021*