Wesley's Idea

Wesley

              I leaned forward on the couch to see out of the screen door. Keaton and Drew climbed out of the car and started up the steps. I noticed that Chelsea wasn't with them so that has to mean that my plan is working. "So she went with it?" I asked once they were in the door. Drew plopped down in the seat across from me as Keaton went into the kitchen.

"Yeah, Chelsea is taking her shopping tonight then tomorrow she's going to take her to the mall for some girl things." I watched as he shook his head. Obviously I could tell that he was taking a liking to Chelsea; hell I think everyone except for him and her actually can see it.

I nodded my head as an answer. Although I knew everything would work out it didn't stop me from worrying that something will go wrong.

"Dude, Wes, chill out. This will work. Now do you have everything you'll need for Sunday?" Keaton said over Drew who looked as if he was getting ready to say the same thing.

"Yeah, Just that I need about an hour away from the party to finish out my plan."

Okay maybe that wasn't the whole truth, I actually needed to go and grab a few more things before I can officially say I have everything.

Drew let out a low whistle making me look back over at him.

"An hour is pushing it but we'll cover your ass just as long as you two come back on good terms." Drew said sitting back into the chair.

I smiled at him and then Keaton. I didn't really have anything to worry about with these two helping me.

-Isabella

                 Saturday morning I planned on sleeping in a few hours since Chelsea told me yesterday that I didn't have to work but, of course, I didn't get too. I probably should have paid more attention to her comment yesterday about having a weekend planned for just the two of us to relax.

"Wake up my little sister." I opened my eyes to see Chelsea hovering over me; already dressed for the day.

"No, just let me sleep in please." I groaned as I tried to pry the blanket over my head. She had it in her hand trying to stop me from doing so.

"I did let you sleep in. I wanted to wake you up at noon but didn't, so no you have to get up now." My eyes popped back open to look at her in disbelief.

There is no way that I actually got to sleep in later than noon. My eyes wondered to the clock sitting on the night stand beside my bed and sure enough it was almost two o'clock. Almost half the day is gone now, although I do feel a slight bit better now.

"Fine I'll get up." She did a little squeal of happiness making me roll my eyes.

"We're going to the mall once you've finished." She said happily as she walked out of my room.

I didn't really want to waste any more time than I already have, by taking a shower, I just straightened my hair before I put make-up on. I guess I was doing everything backwards since I didn't even pick out what I was going to be wearing today.

I peeked out my window to see dark clouds in the sky. It'll probably rain today; I thought as I walked over to my closet and grabbed a pair of denim skinny jeans. I really wanted to keep up with the whole girly theme and I knew that my style really wasn't all that girly. I tossed the jeans onto my bed and walked down to Chelsea's room.

Her clothes are a lot different than mine.

I walked over to her closet, thankfully she wasn't in here, and skimmed my eyes through her clothes before stopping on a turquoise singlet. I grabbed it off the hanger and then looked for something to put over it.  Smiling, I pulled out a cream colored cardigan.

Since I had both things I needed I went back to my room and hurriedly got dressed. When I finished I grabbed my bag off the stand in my room and went downstairs.

Chelsea was waiting for me as she sat on the couch watching a movie.

Her eyes flickered towards me. "Is that my top?" She asked with her eyebrows knitted together in confusion. I nodded my head saying yes before walking over towards the door and grabbing a pair of her shoes off of the rack we have beside the front door.

"And you're wearing my shoes?" Chelsea joked further. I laughed a little.

 "Yeah, I don't feel like walking back up to my room and yours are the closet thing that looks like they would match." She shrugged her shoulders lightly.

"I don't care if you wear my stuff. Actually when you wear my stuff you look so much more like a girl. What has gotten into your style? First it was a dress yesterday and now this? What's next with you?" She faked a gasp making me roll my eyes at her.

"Style varies. I felt like I wanted to be a little more girly so I wore this." I stuck my tongue out at her as she laughed.

"I get it but we better get going. I have an appointment at three thirty to get our nails done." It was my turn to knit my eyebrows together, confused.

"Nails?" She just shook her head and gave me a crooked smile.