Wesabella.

-Isabella

When we got home that night I just crashed on my bed. Chelsea wasn't kidding when she said that we were getting our nails done, she just didn't mention the fact that it would be both my finger nails and toe nails. To be honest I actually liked getting them done and I have to thank our dad for it. I didn't even realize until we were paying the amount of money that he makes; this being after Chelsea told me about his job, again. The only reason I mention this is because Chelsea was the one that paid using the debit card our dad gave to her.

The next morning I woke up on my own and let me tell you it was amazing. I slept in until noon and wasn't bothered by Chelsea or any of the guys. Okay, that does scare me a little knowing that they didn't try and wake me up.

I slipped out of bed and walked down to the living room, noticing that the house was too quiet. I checked the kitchen and found nobody; guess I'm home alone.  Lucky me, I guess. I poured me some cereal and added milk before going into the living room and plopping down on the couch. I turned the television on and found A Cinderella Story playing on ABC Family. I clicked on it.

Soon after the movie ended there was a knock on my door. I heaved myself off the couch and answered the door, only to come face to face with no one.  I looked around outside but saw nothing until I looked down.

There in a vase was a single Calla Lili. I bent down to pick the flower up when I noticed there was a note attached to the side.

Sending you this flower,

It reminds me of you,

Delicate and innocent,

Meet at this place,

Be there by eight.

I looked back up after reading the note to see if maybe there was someone I had missed. When I saw no one I backed up into the house and shut the door. I sat the vase with the lonely flower down on the counter and looked at the note.

At the bottom of it was the address I was supposed to be going to tonight. I smiled until I thought about it. What if it was Theo? He left flowers at my door before saying I was his. This just sounds like it has his stalking ass fingers all over it.

I shook my head as I sat the note down and went upstairs to get dressed for the day.  I didn't have anything planned and since I haven't seen Chelsea today I guess that means that I get to walk around the boardwalk for a while.

-Wesley

                I smiled when I saw Isabella pick up the flower.  I remembered it was her favorite flower and thought that this would be a perfect thing for my plan to start rolling. Once she shut the door I backed out of the parking spot I had across the street and drove back down to the building where our party was going to be tonight. I had to be there this afternoon to get the room set up then I had to head back home to change and pick up Drew and Keaton.

I checked the room, noticing that there were a few bags that Chelsea and Drew had bought the other night for me to use today. I brought them here earlier when Keaton and I were here to talk with our manager about how tonight would go.

Scattered on the table were unlit white candles and a couple bouquets of flowers. I had a memory of the first time she told me about these flowers and how she loved them. At that time I wasn't in this deep with my feelings so I hadn't thought much of it. On the other table was some packs of balloons and confetti.