Something To Tell You.

-Wesley

                I went in search of Isabella after finishing up our performance. I was truly excited about finally having everyone hear some of the upcoming tracks but I really wanted, no needed, to talk to her. I talked to Drew earlier because I honestly needed his encouragement in this.

I can't keep waiting on something if it might not be true. She's something different than I've ever experienced. She's so much more than just a hook up.  She's someone I can see myself being in a relationship with, going on dates, walking down the beach hand in hand, and just being a couple.  A shy smile was on my face as I turned to see where the other boys are. I didn't find Drew but my eyebrows rose when I saw Keaton.

"Dude, what are you doing?" I asked Keaton as I saw him standing on his tip toes. He returned to his flat footed self and shook his head. "Nothing I just thought I saw someone I know." He shrugged his shoulders. I couldn't tell why but something seemed off about him and it just started.

"What's wrong bro, you seem out of it of sorts?" I gave him a laugh. Of course he would just figure out there was something wrong even when I've been trying to cover it up all night or he is just trying to switch the topic away from himself.

"It's nothing Keats, I'm going to find Bell though okay?" I didn't even wait for him to answer I was already making my way through the crowd to look for her.  I saw a lot of familiar faces but not the one I was looking for.

I made my way down to the end of the boardwalk and finally found her standing at the end, her gaze watching the ocean. I, silently, made my way through the people around and went over to stand beside her.

She looked as if she was talking with herself but stopped once she noticed I was standing beside of her.

"Hey." Her mouth turned up into a smile. I couldn't help but feel happy just at the sight of her. "Have you been standing her long?" She shook her head making some hair fall out of a messy bun she had to have just did. "No, I watched you guys perform but I came over here to think."

"About what?" I asked thinking it might be the same reason I was coming to talk to her, only to have that crushed; painfully.

"I'm going home tomorrow morning." I shook my head, thinking I might have misheard her.

"Going home, like back to West Virginia?" I asked just to make sure. She nodded her head. On the inside I was shouting at myself, why didn't I do something earlier; now she's leaving and I am finally finding my feelings for her.

"Wes, you do know I'll be back right?" She laughed a little at my appearance. I didn't even notice that I was grabbing onto the wood of the railing and had it pinned in between my fingers; crushing it.

"My mom wants me to come home for a week or two. She's been missing me and when I talked to her again after booking my flight she told me she had a surprise for me so I'm going to go home and be with her." I let out a relieved sigh, she's coming back in a few weeks and it will all be better.

Doesn't matter though I need to do this if not I'll chicken out and I never do that.

"Isabella I have something to tell you." I said in a short breath. She moved her head to side and gave me a weird look. "What is it?" Instead of answering I flicked my eyes to her lips and then made eye contact with her.

Very slowly I leaned in and soon enough felt her lips on mine. At first she didn't kiss back, making me frown on the inside, but she never pulled back. She did start kissing me back and I felt everything in the world stop. Her arms wrapped around my neck as one of my hands cupped her cheek and the other went to her waist; pulling her closer to me. This kiss felt different to me, I'm not going to be cheesy about it but I will say it filled my stomach with knots; something that I haven't experienced when kissing a girl.

When I pulled away, very reluctantly if I may add, I saw a smile on her face. Her green eyes light up and I could definitely tell that she enjoyed it.

"WES!" I snapped my head around to see one of the men that manage us coming through the crowd.  A slight smile was on his face as he approached me and Isabella.

"I've been looking for you. Oh by the way great performance, you all did really well." I went up and shook his hand as he held it out for me.

"But I need to talk to you, Drew, and Keaton. Sorry if I am ruining yours and......"

"Isabella." Her voice piped up from behind me.

"Yours and Isabella's conversation but this is really important." He gave her a sorry look and I could tell she was uncomfortable when I turned to see her face. She had bit her lip, giving me a look that she didn't want to be bother.

"It's fine, we can talk sometime else. I'll see you later, Wes." She gave me a sad smile before walking back into the mass of people. Once she was out of sight Chase motioned for me to follow him.

All the way to the guys I shook my head, I probably just messed up a lot with Bell and the worst part is she's leaving tomorrow morning and I probably won't get to tell her now. This better be good because if he just fucked up my one chance at getting Bell, I'm going to be pissed.