I Hope

-Isabella

                I padded my way into shore, finishing a surfing day. The waves were sick but maybe a little too much for me. Although it has been a good day if I must say so; I've called my mom and told her I booked my ticket to come home in a few days.

To say she was excited was an understatement. I could hear her crying her tears of happiness, which in turn made me tear up a bit. I'm really excited to go home and see her for a while.

I haven't told the boys about me leaving or that I've already bought my tickets but I will soon. I haven't seen them in a few days since they were going to do some press around LA for their new song that just come out; Chloe.

That song is one of my favorites not just because it's by them but because it sends an amazing message. You don't have to be the perfect girl to have somebody wanting you; you can be the awkward, artsy girl and have people liking you. Just because you're not per say the 'hot' friend doesn't mean that someone isn't crushing on you. Sounds familiar, I know.

Drew said they were coming home today and having a party to celebrate the release of the song but it's almost four o'clock now and I haven't seen any of them since they left. I do really miss them and can't wait to see them but this is a little weird.

Once I was in shallow enough water I grabbed my board and held it under my arm as I walked onto the sand and up to my stuff. I put my shorts and shirt on then went to return the board to the renter I had used. After that I grabbed my bag and went to my car.

It wasn't a new car or anything but it was one I loved; although it was a piece of crap most of the time. I always have to buy new parts for it and let one of the boys try and fix it or I have to take it to the repair shop. I hated going there because they charge you an arm and a leg just to fix a light or something small.

I got halfway home when my car starts sputtering, not wanting to go any farther. Before it could fail completely I pulled it off the road and into an empty parking lot making sure that I wasn't going to be in the way of anyone else.

Out of frustration, I hit my steering wheel and letting out a long list of cuss words.. Seriously car, you take this opportunity to quit on me! I pulled my phone out to see what percent it was on. Lucky enough I had about seven percent left; I don't know if it would work but I searched through my contacts and clicked on Drew's name since it was the easiest.

I waited as it rang a few times and then someone answered.

"Yo Bell?" I smiled as Wesley greeted me but then stopped when I realized I had to be quick.

"Wes, my car broke down about four miles down the road and I know nothing about cars, can one of you come down to t-." I pulled my phone away from my ear and almost threw it out into the road if it wasn't for the fact that I was still paying the damn thing off.

Instead I sighed and got out of my car. Four miles that shouldn't be that bad? Before I started walking I took my keys, phone, and bag then locked the car up.

To the cars zooming by I probably looked stupid for just parking on the side of the side of the road and getting out but I wasn't just going to sit and wait for a miracle to happen that the car would start. Or if Wesley actually understood what I was talking about on the phone, I didn't even know if he was in Huntington yet.

I was about a mile away from my car when a car pulled up beside me. I jumped a little at first but the window began rolling down to reveal Wesley.

"Hop in." He smiled as I took about a millisecond to get in the car. I buckled my seatbelt then turned to Wes.

"Thank you, I really didn't feel like walking four miles." He just smirked as we drove in silence. I turned to look out the window. "When did you all get back?" The question came out before I could actually think about it.

"About ten." I cocked my head to the side for almost the whole day but didn't even come and visit me. I slumped back in the seat. The rest of the car ride was silent except for the little hum of the radio.

When he pulled up to my house I unbuckled my seatbelt and went to open the door when Wes finally spoke up.

"The party is just up the road at the boardwalk. We're singing Chloe and a few other songs but then we get to go and party too. I was hoping you still were coming?" His face changed, it softened whenever he spoke to me as if he didn't want to sound rude or mean.

"Uh, yeah I was still going. I wouldn't miss it for the world but I need to change. When I'm done I'll walk there." I smiled as I opened the door, to my surprise Wesley got out of the car too.

I turned my head to look at him.  "I'm not letting you walk there. Besides the only thing that we were doing was sitting inside a room, as everyone was escorted off the boardwalk and they set the stage up. They aren't going to miss me."

I didn't question him further, I instead nodded my head and went inside with him walking closely behind. I didn't even have to tell him that he was welcome, since he already knew he was, when he went into the kitchen and started looking around for food.  

While he ate I went upstairs and got to work. A shower was first on my list, I hated the way the ocean always knotted my hair and made it impossible for me to work with. Once I was done washing and shaving my legs and underarms I hoped out and went back to my room to get dressed. I wasn't sure what to wear so I just opted for being girly. It seemed seemed appropriate.

I had on an orange cut out camisole and a pair of simple black skinny jeans, as for shoes I stuck with a pair of black heels with a colorful design on them. Looking in the mirror, I thought I looked pretty good but I still had to put my make-up on and jewelry. I brushed my hair out, leaving it to dry in its wavy glory then went to do my make-up;  foundation, some eyeliner on the top lid, and some nude lipstick.

Before heading out the door I grabbed my sunglasses off the dresser, and placed a pair of earrings in then walked out to meet Wes.

"You look gorgeous." Wesley stated as I came into the room. He was now looking at me with a smile on his face and a look in his eyes. I blushed and told him thank you.

"Are we ready?" He stood up. I nodded my head and walked to the door with him.

Tonight should be fun. I hope.

Hello Loves, Hows Your Day? Anything Productive? Yeah Me Neither. ;D Haha Okay I Want To Say One Thing........... Happy 20th Birthday Liam..... Sorry Directioner Moment! :) Another Question, Any Of You Also Directioners? Smilers, Lovatics, Mixers, Sheerios? Let Me Know, Ya'll Welcome To Share. I'm Excited About The This Is Us Movie This Week. :) Anyway Leave Me A Comment And Vote. I'll Hopefully Update Maybe Sunday. Sorry For The Wait Though.-Courtney! <3