Who

-Isabella

"Izzy? My mother's voice asked through the speaker of my phone. School had officially ended for me and now it was summer break.

"Yeah mom?" I was having a relaxing day away from all the stress in my life. All I need for today is my laptop, food, and my bed. I've been watching movies since I got home from my last class. Although my mom's phone call had interrupted me from Liam Hemsworth being all adorable in the movie The Last Song.

"I have a question, what are you doing over the summer?" She asked. I replied and told her how I was just going to hang around Huntington since I wasn't planning anything and I didn't have the money.

"Well I was wondering since you've not been home in over a year that maybe you could come back for a week or two sometime soon?" I took everything she said in. I never really liked the small town life and going home would be a big difference than living in California.

"Mom how about I think about it, I don't have that kind of money so I would have to save all I can plus I need to save for the next school year." I could literally picture her looking out the window  on our door, watching cars pass the house, as she thought about what to say. She sighed a little before giving me an answer.

"Okay, it's just that I miss my only baby and it's getting lonely around here but if you need to save for school and books I completely understand." I smiled. I figured she would be sad about me not being able to come home but she actually took it really well.

"That works mom. I'll think it through and let you know sometime soon." I answered her the best I could. I guess if I could I can save a little from work and make a small trip back home before the end of summer.

I do miss my mom a lot but I don't know if I really want to go back to the life I tried to get away from.

"Okay baby, I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing. I love you and I'll call soon, okay?" A smile etched its way onto my mouth. "I love you too mom, we'll talk again soon, bye."

We shared our goodbye's. Sighing, I fell back on the bed and straightened my legs out since they were beginning to hurt the way I was sitting cross legged. I seriously need to think of something to do, it's stressing me out and driving me insane. I had relaxed my body a bit as I thought about everything, and before I knew it I was asleep.

"Bell wake up." I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder. "Come on Bell." I pried my eyes open to see Wesley standing by my bed and Keaton standing in the doorway.

"I'm up, now why are you waking me from my sleep?" I sat up and rub my eyes. As I got my vision back to normal I noticed that both boys had a smile on their faces.  Seriously it creeped me out.

"What?" I brought the t out to make it sound whiney, kind of how I was feeling. Keaton just laughed as Wesley rolled his eyes. "You just got out of school, get dressed were going out to dinner." Wes said in a duh tone.

I fought the smile that wanted to show instead I punched his arm. He looked shocked by my actions. "You wake me up from my slumber to take me out to dinner?" Both of them nodded their heads.

"Y'all are way too cute. How did I get so lucky?" They both let out a sigh that I didn't even know they were holding. "We were wondering the same thing, We'll let you get ready while we wait downstairs." Keaton said as they both smiled and walked out the door, shutting it in the process. I didn't even want to get out of bed and make an effort to get dressed and look decent for public.

I knew I had to though, so I heaved myself out of bed and went to my dresser. I didn't really know what to wear. I decided on a simple light blue off the shoulder dress and heels that matched. Maybe I was trying to impress someone.

I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to change. When I was dressed I decided to run a straightener through my sandy blonde hair so it wasn't as crazyfrom the ponytail. I decided just to put eyeliner and mascara on since I couldn't be bothered to go through the whole make-up process.

"You know you're much pretty without all that make-up, right?" I jumped at the sound of Wesley's voice but then blushed as I heard his words. "Seriously make a noise and let me know you're there." I laughed to try and get my heart rate to slow down to normal.

He gave me a smirk. "Babe I knocked and opened your door, I think that was enough warning for you." I gave him a glare but it slowly went away. Okay maybe I was in dream land for some time.

I turned off the straighter after Wes gave me a heads up that Drew was downstairs and wasn't being all happy about having to wait. I rolled my eyes, of course he would want to leave fast and in a hurry. Woman take a bit of time to get ready, Drew. I shooed Wes out of the bathroom and told him I would be down stairs in a second after I grabbed my phone and some money. Of course I didn't tell him about the money since he would have to insist on being a gentleman and paying.

When I walked down the stairs I could hear one of them mutter a finally. I was going to slap whoever said it upside the head but since I couldn't figure it out I simply let it be; not even bothering with them.

All four of us walked out to Drew's car. I mentally awed as Keaton open my door but then face palmed as I realized it was only a two door car; of course he would open it. Before I got in I saw that both Wes and Drew were in a hushed conversation. My eyes moved to Keaton to ask what it was about but he only shrugged his shoulders.

Since it was only a two door car it wasn't very big and when Wesley climbed in beside me it wasn't an easy thing. Keaton leaned the seat back, climbed in, and buckled up as did Drew. He started the car and soon enough we were on our way.

"Want to walk on the beach?" Drew asked as we walked out of the Italian restaurant after finishing our dinner. A small smile crept onto my face. I love the ocean; especially at night when the moon is above it and is casting a glow on the water.

"Sure! Can I take my shoes off and leave them in your car?" Drew shrugged his shoulders and continued to walk towards the beach with Wesley trailing beside him. Keaton stayed by my side as I slipped my shoes off and sat them in the car.

The walk across the road, to the beach, was quiet. I'm not that much of a talkative person and Keaton's quite awkward all by himself, so we didn't talk until we were a far distance away from the other two. I opened my mouth to ask why but was left flabbergasted as Keaton asked me his question first.

"Do you like Wes?"