Trust

-Isabella

                I rolled over in my bed, looking back up at the ceiling. Chelsea and I have been at my apartment for about seven hours. We, other than our parents, are the only ones that know we're here. I haven't called Drew, Keaton, or Wesley to let them know. I guess when it came to coming back I hit a wall with running away from my problems. I went home to try and sort out the Wesley drama but was just brought back by even more drama.

Drama just complicates my life!

Moving my eyes from my white ceiling I took it the numbers on the alarm clock. I read twelve thirty in the morning. I was tired, my eyes wanting to stay shut, but I willed them to stay open since I needed to find a way to figure out my messes.

I guess one good thing that came out of this was that I found out I have a sister, who is now living with me. That one was hard. Jack, our dad, was concerned with her moving across the United States.  He finally agreed- when we were at their house packing up some of her stuff. He would send more of it in the coming weeks.

I don't think Jack and I will be able to sit down and have a normal conversation anytime soon. I can't say that I don't like him, because in all honestly he is my dad and I don't know him, it's just that reason. I don't know him and now after being gone for nineteen years he wants come back into my life. It hurts me. I don't want to not know him but I can't just yet.

As for my mom, we are okay; I think. Before Chelsea and I boarded our plane, I gave her a hug and told her that we would talk about this and how no matter what happened while I was away; I still loved her, I just needed to figure out things before I could add more stuff to my, already piled high, plate.

"Drew are you sure you locked the door the last time we were here?" A worried voice sounded from downstairs. I rolled over in bed, listening from my open door as I heard the voice.

"Yes Keaton. I remember coming by with Wes the other night to just make sure everything was alright. Wes stood behind me when I locked the door, just ask him."

"Do you think someone might have broken in then?" It wasn't until then that my brain registered the voices down stairs. I didn't even have time to hear Drew's answer before I was out of my bed and running down the stairs.

A look of bewilderment came across both of their faces when they first heard me making noises but it went away quickly as they realized who it was.

"Izzy?" They both grinned as they pulled me into an Isabella sandwich. I didn't mind a bit, though, I was completely happy with seeing them face to face again. When they pulled back that's when the real question's started.

"Why are you back?"

"How was being home?"

"Why didn't you call to let us know?"

"When did you get back?"

I shook my head, getting ready to answer their questions when Chelsea's voice interrupted from the top of the stairs.

"What's with the twenty questions?" She asked as she looked half asleep. Drew eyed her, knowing that her voice sounded familiar from the phone call, as Keaton looked to me for clarification to who she was.

"Drew, Keaton meet Chelsea; my older sister." I said softly. Both of their jaws dropped in shock. For the whole two years they've known me I've been a single child so springing this on them was just as hard as when I heard it.

"Sister? The other night on the phone you said she was your friend?" Drew questioned, his gaze meeting mine. I shrugged my shoulders knowing that this situation was fucked up.

"Long story short is I met my father. When my parents spilt they divided us and now they are back together and I have a new sister. Shocking, I know." I said a slight sarcastic tone to my voice. Chelsea had walked down from the top of the stairs so she was now standing beside me whenever I finished talking.

"Definitely wasn't expecting this when you came back." Drew spoke, a confused expression on his face.

Yeah, neither did I.

"Hey Keats, mom wants you to ca- Bell?" I tensed up as I heard Wesley from behind me.

Very slowly, I turned around to be faced with Wesley. He had books in his arms; a big yellow bow was placed on top of them, as he stood in the doorway to my apartment. His face showed all of his emotion at seeing me.

I don't know if I really wanted to talk right now about everything that happened.

"uh, Chelsea how about I go show you the beach real quick." Drew tugged on her arm trying to get them out of the room. She started to protest about not having the right clothes on but Drew wasn't giving up. He got her out of the house.

"I'm going to go call mom." Keaton hurriedly went out the front door so it was just Wesley an I left in the room.

"These are your books for next year. A letter came for you with your classes for next year so we took the liberty of getting everything you'd need and Drew had paid for next year for you." Wesley broke the silence that started to fill the room. He set them on the counter and stood beside them rubbing the back of his neck.

"Thank you." I told him honestly, knowing that I was going to kick Drew's ass for what he did but I was still extremely grateful for them. Wesley sighing made me look at him.

"Look Bell, about what I said to you before you left, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said it, I was angry at the thought of my brother and the girl I like being together. That still isn't a good reason either but I couldn't stand it." He came closer to me.

"Wesley.." He shook his head.

"No, I spent the whole time you were gone wanting to call you and just hear your voice. It killed me that I couldn't talk to you but I knew that it was also my fault that I couldn't." I felt the same way the whole time I was gone but while I was at my mom's house I thought about it for a while. There was only one thing that really bothered me.

"Wesley, look, I accept your apology but if there's something that bothers me about it. If you yelled at me for just hanging out with your brother whenever I'm your friend then how would you feel if I was your girlfriend and I was hanging out with Keaton? I kissed you back that night on the pier; I wouldn't play you like that if I even had feelings for your brother."

And there it was out. I wondered the whole week about that. If he didn't trust me around his brother when we were just friends how would he trust me when we are together? It's about the trust for me and so far I have figured out that he must not trust me.

"Bell, what are you saying?" He asked quietly. I looked him in the eyes as I spoke my next few words.

"That without trust there is no relationship."

GO PACKERS! WIN AGAINST THE DETROIT LIONS TODAY! 9-22 (: 

Anyway, I really meant to update this last night but forgot too. sorry.

You all are so good at commenting that I freaking love reading your comments. They are literally amazing and always put a smile on my face! :) Keep them coming. <3

Not a long authors note since I have not a lot to say.

Stay Beautiful

-Courtney