Readers....

• Dedicated to You Guys For Being Amazing

Hey guys, 

Sorry that I've been a completely crappy writer lately. I know you all expect more from me and I guess right now I can't give that to you. A  lot of people ask me when the next time I'm going to update and the honest answer is, I don't know. I have a passion for writing that is so strong I can't even describe it. I love reading what you all have to say about my chapters.

That's what makes me want to write more but lately no one has been commenting. Maybe twice, people have commented on my new story asking for an update. I know you all have asked for updates but I really want you, as my lovely readers, to tell me why you like my story/stories. What makes you want to continue reading or what pulled you in from the beginning.

I have planned to finish this story and A Nobody but after that I'm not sure how much writing I'm going to be doing. I have been working all week on most weeks and that has taken up a lot of my time. That makes me sad that I can't find time to finish something that I have started. I honestly can't even think about writing new chapters for my books. It's kind of like I lost my spark to write, 

That's why whenever I finish those two books, I might take a hiatus from writing.

Even looking at that sentence makes me cringe.

I hate doing that but I know that if I can't write, then I shouldn't force myself to. Don't think this was something I've chosen to do because of you all. This was my choice and I just wish and hope that you all may understand.  One day, hopefully soon after I get some time to myself, I'll start writing again. Remember that you all are my motivation in this and almost everything I do.

Again, yes this book will be finished and A Nobody but after those are done I'm going to just take a break. I've been way to stressed out lately with work, writing, and trying to find time to look for online colleges that I could start. When I leave it's not going to be a goodbye; it'll be a see you later. I'll come back and be better than I ever was. And I'll even have a new story for you guys. :)

Remember I'll always love you guys.

-Courtney