"For once I'd like to not wake you when you're sleeping," I said before kissing his pecks. "Just once could you sleep without waking so I can admire you for a little."

He chuckled, his entire chest rumbling. "I'll see what I can do so you can." I grinned as he bent down to kiss me. He pulled back then stroked my cheeks as his eyes softened looking at me. "For the longest I never thought to indulge in my feeling for you. Mississippi stopped me. I'm so glad I grew up and came into my own because you are the most amazing, strong, smart, loving and supportive women I know. You're my best friend, was my girlfriend, now my fiancé, and soon to be my wife. I love you so much, Brielle. Don't ever for a second doubt that. Nothing and I mean nothing but our pockets will change when season starts."

I blinked back tears as a soft smile came over my face. Pulling his lips down to mine, as I kissed him with so much tenderness, so much love, it felt as if our lips had molded together. When I pulled back to look at him, I just stared for a moment. "I realize that now. It took me four years but I realize that now. I love you too, Levi. More than you can imagine and more than I had ever fathomed."

He smiled at me resting his cheek back on my head as we got comfortable again. I looked at the digital clock on the side table behind me then sighed. 10:30. "When were the movers supposed to help bring in the furnature?"

"1:00 I believe."

I sighed looking up and nuzzled the blonde stubble that grew over night under his chin. "I think that we should get up. They are going to need to get into the house and we still have to pick up the keys for the house."

He sighed heavily and I smiled into his neck. "I just want to lay here with you the rest of the day," he whined and I laughed before kissing his neck.

"I would love to as well but," I said sitting up and looking down at him, "I'd like to do so in our own home in our own bed."

He grinned up at me. "I love how that just rolls off your tongue."

I grinned. "I can say it again," I replied seductively.

"You might not want to. I have to go get us a change of clothes out the truck and if you do, we will definitely be having morning sex and be very very late," he grinned.

I smiled coyly looking at him through my lashes. "Our house," I said seductively, as I sauntered backward to the bathroom. He got out of the bed as I continued to smile coyly at him, once I reached the door, I left one leg exposed but bend slightly my toes pointed. I rested my face on the door edge, both arms close to my face resting on the door, and put the thumbnail of my exposed hand between my teeth. He stopped dead in his tracks, my coy smile becoming a permanent fixture on my face.

I swept my eyes over his body before meeting his eyes. "Our bed." He grinned at me and stalked over pulling me to him.

"You want to be late don't you."

I smirked sweetly. "I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about?""

He narrowed his eyes kissing me once as I slowly backed into the wall. Then he kissed me again, this time a smiled curved up on both of our lips as his lips came down again. "Oh, but you do," he said the small smile still on his lips as they came down again. Then moved to my neck leaving fire in their path. My mouth formed an 'O' as his hands pulled my shirt over my head his mouth still on my neck only leaving briefly to pull my shirt over.

Then he lifted me, as I wrapped my legs around his waist. One hand splayed on my back, unhooking my bra, while the other was under my butt supporting my weight as he moved to kiss my lips. Gently he put me on the bed, standing over me in only his underwear. I squirmed under his stare as I looked at him, in this moment of many, I felt so loved...so wanted. He removed his underwear then my own, bending down to my lips he kissed the corner of my mouth before trailing down my body. My neck... between my breast... to my navel... dipping his tongue in causing me to buck off the bed... then there. To the most sensitive part of my body at this moment.