Wedding bells ☆!!

Start from the beginning

While I heeded for his answer , some one opened the door of the car .

Surprised at the sight of Arjun's mom there , I descended down the car. She pulled me for a warm hug planting a kiss on my forehead. That's when I noticed so many familiar faces around the place.

Unaware of what's happening around me , I was about to put forth the question to her . Without letting me speak , she pulled me inside in a hurry.

On reaching the insides of a banquet hall in the hotel, I saw that the whole place was decorated in a ethnic way with flowers and glitters. I was awestruck at the sight of the inscriptions

"Engagement ceremony
Arjun & Neha"

I couldn't believe my eyes. Without making me think too much she took me inside to dress up.

She gave me a beautiful peacock green silk saree. As I struggled to drape the saree ,she laughed and helped me wear it. She herself groomed me with a few matching jewellery and put on a little make up. All the while I kept on nudging her about these plans. But she didn't give a proper reply. She was hastily grooming up me. Once everything was over , she took me inside the hall.

On the way to the stage , my eyes searched only for Arjun ,the master of all these plans . But he was no where to be seen. This damn guy was playing hide and seek. Though all my anger was gone in the air ,I couldn't stop myself from frowning as I was losing my patience to meet him. My eyes kept on scanning the place to find him.

Out of nowhere a man in a black suit stood before me . I was stilled to see the tall , hot macho smart man standing right before me .

"Shall we move beautiful ?",he asked lending out his hands.

Without my permission my lips widened into a rich joyous smile. As words jammed in my throat ,I just nodded in acceptance placing my hands in his largish palm .

Holding my hands ,he walked through the asile. Extreme happiness stormed my heart as I stood next to him filled in overflowing joy . Out of curiosity I silently gossiped in his ears ," Why didn't you tell me before ?".

"Surprise ", he winked with a broad grin.

Pacing forward greeting the people around us with a euphoric smile ,he whispered something into my ears which left me stunned," If I had told you before, I would have missed your beautiful reactions . It was lovely seeing you frown when I didn't come to the airport and smile when you came to know that it was our engagement "

"Arjun, you saw everything ,but how?", I murmered, my eyes still wide open in shock.

"I have my ways my beautiful!,See even now that amazement in your eyes , I love that when your eyes twinkle in daze.", he shot back those words which were enough to make me smile ecstatically .

We exchanged our wedding rings infront of the guests who took part in our happiness.

Being lost in those jubliant train of memories that happened on our engagement , "NEHAAA", I heard my aunt scream.