Chapter 7:

Pacifica POV

With caution I headed into the office and poke my head in. I gasped out when I saw who was in there.

Oh

My

tacos

Stan Gleeful, Dipper's great uncle, was there.

He was going through the desks drawers and the top of the desk, "This kid doesn't know how to organize." He muttered as he just threw papers onto the floor. The room was trashed as he continue to search.

I thought Dipper took care of him. Which I thought that means that he killed him but I guess not. Then he growled, "I don't have time for this mess." Then he reached in his pocket and pulled out Dipper's amulet. He was the one who was behind it all. He poisoned Dipper and stole his amulet and was about to steal whatever. Why would he be here and not in the magical room? What is he after?

Then everything in the room started float up in the air.

"There you are, little bugger." Stan smirked. Then he removed a small panel from the surface of the desk then pressed something that was there. Then the picture of the waterfall popped opened. Stan smirked, "Think you can out smart me kid? Ha! I'll show you to not mess with me." Then he headed over to the picture and moved it and it revealed this safe. I didn't know that we had that there.

Stan started to move things around, than he stepped back and let the amulet powers work its magic. Things came out of the safe. "There you are!" Stan then reached in the safe and pulled out this stone, "The only thing that this amulet's power can't work on, heh." I looked in more to see what it was. It was this crystal that was pure white but you can't see through it.

"What is that?" I questioned in my head.

Stan admire it, "Oh you will regret this, boy. Kicking me out of the family, I don't get any money, and you have my brother killed. I've been babysitting you pests for far too many years and I end up with nothing. Not anymore, it's all going to change and this time...I won't get the short end of the stick, you brats." Suddenly Stan looks at the mirror at the corner and saw me. His face turn dark and angry. He turns around sharply, "Hey!"

I had to act fast. I quickly got a candle stick that was on the table next to the door and raise it to my defense. Stan just used the amulet and yank the candle stick up in the air, away from my reach. He smirked, "Sorry dear, not today. You aren't going to ruin things again...in fact...you wouldn't have ruin anything at all..."

Then he started to rub the stone and it was glowing, "It's too late for you anyways...it's too late for all of you!"

I reached out and grab the hand with the stone. "What are you doing?!" He demanded. He then used the amulet's power and force me up to the wall. He gave a dark chuckled, "At least I can get rid of you here." Then some of the flying objects started to head towards me. "Demous Extra!" I shouted and everything just dropped onto the floor. Stan was confused, "What!" He shook the amulet, "What did you do! Stupid thing!"

I acted fast and I quickly reached and grabbed the stone again, trying to get it out of his gasp. He tried to shake me off, "Let go you little brat!" He tried shaking me off but I wasn't going to let go, I didn't care how big I was and how it isn't going to work I was going to stop him.

The stone started to glow even more, brighter and brighter as we struggle to see who would get it. Stan then raised his fist to hit me. My eyes widen, "Oh tacos." Maybe I should have grabbed Gideon before this. I couldn't fight with a big belly and Stan was way too big and powerful. Then his fist came down at me and everything went white....then black.

Everything was so dark, there was nothing but nothingness, and I couldn't feel anything. It was like I was in a black space, no gravity, no objects or anything. "Where was I?" was all I could think of. Was this me being unconscious from being hit by Stan? Was I in surgery?! Like when I got hit it actually hurt the babies?! Did that bright light had anything to deal with it? I don't know. It's hard to think or feel anything.

Suddenly I was getting out of this murky mess. I was started to gain feelings again. I was on a hard surface, like the floor. Blankets was wrap around me and I was on a pillow. I was asleep? Was everything a bad dream? Why would I be on the floor than? I guess I couldn't sleep so I sleep on the floor. Done it before. Being pregnant does throw everything off.

I was snuggling with someone as they wrap their arms around me, pulling me closer to them. It was Dipper! So everything was a dream! He wasn't in a coma and he was right in bed with me! Well....sleeping on the floor with me. Then Stan wasn't in the office and everything was just fine and normal.....but...something was off though. He wasn't wearing a shirt. I could feel his bare chest as I was snuggling with him. He always wears a shirt when he's in bed. Unless...no it can't be it. I have my clothes on so there should be no reason he wouldn't have a shirt on.

Finally I manage to control my body and I opened my eyes. At first everything was so fuzzy. Then everything cleared up. I looked at the man and my eyes widen. It was not Dipper! It was a completely different man!

Sorry about the short chapter....but i'm leaving you there! mwahahaha! You missed me! Admit it! You missed me and my cliff hangers!

A Reverse LifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara