Chapter 6: Break in

Pacifica POV

"What do you mean?!" I demanded.

"One of the nurses saw the door opened. Then saw his clothes on the floor. Then his necktie is missing too."

"Oh tacos." I muttered.

"What was that ma'am?"

"Oh nothing...Was his necktie the only thing missing?"

"Yes. Nothing else happened. Nobody messed with his IV or inject him with anything...nothing. We think it was a gold minder."

"A gold minder?"

"They sneak in the hospital and go into people's rooms and take things."

I nod my head, "Thank you. I'll take care of it." Then I hang up, "We got bad news. Someone got Dipper's amulet."

"Oh great...not again."

By when Gideon said, not again...he was talking about what happened over the summer when I first came. Fiddleford had Will bring him this rift thing and capture me and Dipper, taking his amulet. Dipper doesn't remember it though. How he thinks how we meet was me spilling a smoothie on him...how I remember...is going to his show. That was when I first meet him...then we started to get to know each other a bit more at his party. Of course, Dipper remembers nothing of that. Fiddleford did something to mess with his mind and the only thing Will could do to fix him was to erase his memories of the summer but everyone else remembers.

I sigh, "We don't know who it is though."

"I hope they don't know what it can do."

"The hospital thinks that is was just someone going into rooms taking things from patients."

"You don't think that, do you."

"Think about it Gideon. Poison Dipper with a magical poison to kill him and keep him dead so his demon can't bring him back. Then going after his magical amulet..."

"This is all planned out." Gideon gasp, "But for what?"

"I don't know."

Gideon sat on the chair and think, "get rid of Gleeful so you can take his amulet....why not just sneak in while you're sleeping to save the trouble...Gleeful will come after you. Didn't know about his charms to keep him alive...but he's in a coma that he can't be awaken from. In the hospital...where you can just sneak in."

"He's after something else." I thought out loud.

"huh?"

"He's after something else! Not Dipper's amulet...he just needs it to get what he wants. With Dipper out of the picture...he can't be stop in getting what he wants."

"What about Mabel?"

I thought about that too, "Maybe he is going to use the amulet to get to Mabel. I'm not sure about that far."

"So he's after something completely different then what we think."

"The room." I muttered.

"What room?"

"The room that Dipper and Mabel store magical objects. There is a heavy duty security system to protect it. Mabel put it in because of what happened last time."

"When you got in for Will?"

"I didn't know at the time." I growled.

"Okay, okay, moving on...like how do you get in?"