Chapter 23: Gleefuls attack

Pacifica POV

You looked at the crystal in your hands. Gideon and Cody watched you.

"So...what now? You got the stone...now what?" Gideon asked.

"I..."

"So you don't know how to work it!"

"Last time I just held the stone...I didn't work it..." I replied.

Gideon face palm himself, "You got to be flipping kidding me!!"

"It's not my fault! At least we are one step closer in fixing all of this! Besides...you wouldn't remember all of this anyways." I replied. I looked at the stone, "I can figure it out...don't you worry about it, okay guys?"

Gideon and Cody sighed. "If you say so."

"I know so." I replied confidently. I looked down at the stone, "I'll be back Dipper...I promise and I'll fix this. I'll make everything right."

"Look what we got here." A voice replied.

We all looked at the door way and we can see Dipper and Mabel. Dipper was leaning against the door way and he tighten the glove on his hand. Mabel had her arm leaning against Dipper's shoulder.

"Oh good, you guys are safe." Gideon replied.

"Uh..Gid..." I started. I know that look and it isn't good.

Oh come on! The evil Gleefuls! Now! Out of all the times! Gosh freaken tacos!

Dipper and Mabel came into the room.

"Yes, yes. We are safe but there is something we need to discuss." Dipper replied.

"Look, once Pacifica gets the crystal stone thing to work, you'll get whatever you want." Gideon replied.

"Oh that is the reason we are here to discuss." Dipper replied.

"Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way. I personally would want the hard way...I'm in a mood for some blood." Mabel added with a smirk as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Well too bad...you're getting the hard way but not the way you wanted." I replied. Then I raised my hand towards them, "Demosh!" Dipper and Mabel was hit with a powerful force and they hit the wall and fell to the ground.

"We need to go! Now!" I grabbed my crutches and started to head to the back exit of the warehouse. Then we started to go through the warehouse as fast we could.

"What's going on, Pacifica?" Cody asked.

'They must have figured out about the crystal...somehow...they're Gleefuls...you'll be surprise...but they are stupid when it comes to power...they'll act before thinking. They don't know about the real purpose...and they don't care..." Then I had to stop, panting. Cody and Gideon looked back at me.

Darn you crutches!

I toss the crystal at them, "Go! Split up! We need to hide the stone from the Gleeful Twins....okay?"

"Pacifica..."

"Just go, okay? We need to split up, okay?"

They nod their heads. Then they took off. I then headed over, on my crutches, to hide. I couldn't move fast enough to get away from the Gleefuls. They are too fast in their own little ways.

I hide behind some boxes to catch my breath. Then I heard the sounds of shoes hitting the floor. It was Dipper but the sound of dress shoes on the floor. It wasn't heels so it wasn't Mabel. I got my crutch ready. It was the only thing I had.