Chapter 2: The morning

Sorry for not updating for a while....I got really busy....and I ran into a pickle....which i will explain at the end of the fourth chapter. So see you then!

Pacifica POV

I woke up with the sun in my eyes. I groan as I pulled up the covers more to cover my eyes. I didn't want to get up this morning, well...that is how I feel like every morning.

The comforting arm was around me and the well-known snoring of Dipper Gleeful. He claims that he doesn't snore, but he snores. Some people have the soft snore...his is a full on snore. It's kind of cute.

I wanted to stay here but nature called. I gently moved Dipper's arm and got out of under him. Dipper moaned and shifted in his sleep but didn't wake up. I headed to the bathroom.

After that I got dress for the day.

Dipper was still passed out. Figures because he came home late. I don't know what time but he wasn't in bed by the time I went to bed. Must have been out doing work. Which kind of work? I really don't want to know.

I headed for breakfast. The smell of the amazing French toast was strong and amazing.

Living in the mansion was different than what I'm used too. I used to live in the van with my parents. Then a bit in the Shack. Nothing compare to the mansion with servants and what not. It actually took some time to convince the servants to call me Pacifica and to have me help around the house. That was a start. Everything was different since I married Dipper. I enjoy it though just...a bit different and sometimes I do miss the way I used to live.

"Morning!" I smiled as I enter the dining room.

All of the servants bowed. Then I headed to my seat and started to eat my French toasts. It was really good as always.

Then Gideon just came in, "I just came right in time for the French toasts!" He rubbed his hands and lick his lips as he sat down and grabbed some French toasts to place on his plate and he started to eat it.

"How do you always find ways to get in here?" I asked with smile.

"I'm the cousin in law of the Gleefuls! I can get in whenever I want." He smiled boldly.

"What about Mabel? Huh? She lives here too and we all know how much she is obsess with you."

"Does she know I have a girlfriend?"

"Does that really matter?"

Gideon groan, "Why doesn't she just leave me alone."

I shrugged, "She is just a crazy psychopath."

"Then why did you marry her brother?" Gideon grumbled.

"He isn't...like that."

"A crazy psychopath?"

"He isn't a crazy psychopath."

"I guess he's not. He's more as a mad man with a knife."

"Gideon." I scolded him, "He isn't that bad. Why don't you give him a chance?"

"Cause I don't want too."

"I'm not asking to give Mabel a chance. We all know that isn't going to work." I sigh, "Gideon, please. Just give Dipper a chance, for me will you?" Gideon didn't answer for the moment. "For me? For the baby twins?"

Gideon looked up at me and I did the puppy eyes. Gideon groan, "Not that face!"

"Yes the face!"