Chapter 15: Who is the father?

Pacifica POV

The Gleeful Twins had us surrounded...well in two ways. There was only two of them. Mabel looked almost the same.

Dipper was the same but wore his black cape. That was very new. He only wore it for his show...Well I guess this was like a show...killing people in public. Oh great.

Something else I notice was that blood was creeping out of Dipper's nose. It wasn't a lot but it was close to his lip.

"Who are you?" Cody demanded.

"You don't know who we are? I'm hurt." Mabel gasped out.

"Tsk, Tsk, blondie didn't tell you about us?" Dipper asked as he folds his arms across his chest.

Mabel cleared her throat a little. That is when Dipper looked up at his sister who was brush her hand under her nose. Dipper caught what Mabel was trying to do and he quickly lowered his head and wipes the blood off. He tried to make it were nobody would see it but I caught it.

What happened to Dipper? Was it blood from a victim or himself? No...I had to be from him. It was running out of his nose not splattered there. Why would he have a bloody nose?

Cody got angry, "You were the one that hurt her!"

Dipper's eyebrow pricked up with a smirk, "I see out of the very small time I had with her...I did a pretty good job in injuring her but I guess not stopping her drive." Then he sighs, "Doesn't matter anyways, you found what we needed."

"So let's make this easy and simple and nobody has to die." Mabel replied, taking a step forward.

Gideon held the book close to him.

"You're going to kill us anyways. I know how you two work." I growled, "You say that but then you just killed us because we are witness. It's what you do."

Dipper growled, "You know everything don't ya?"

I looked at Dipper, "With you two...yes."

Dipper glared at me. Mabel just laughed, "Oh please. I doubt that you know everything. Don't let her get into you weak mind, brother."

I then looked at Mabel, "Oh? I can tell you everything. One thing...is that you are pregnant."

Mabel's eyes widen, "W-What?"

Dipper's eyes even widen.

I smirked, guess she didn't tell anyone, "I could tell. You've been sick for the past few days. Morning sickness got to you, hasn't it? Then your wrists and hands are swollen and so are your beasts. They are a bit larger than normal. Of course with that glow look. I know that look. Of course you aren't far in but it's far enough to see the signs."

Mabel was just stunned.

"Mabel...is this true?" Dipper questioned.

Mabel scoffed, "She's lying!"

"Oh I'm not lying. It's proof all over the place. I'm sure if we look in your house or what you bought...we can find a pregnancy test. Now the real question who is the father?" I asked.

I was trying to stoke up the fire. I knew this would create an argument between Dipper and Mabel. I knew them too well. They will start arguing and that could create a distraction for us to escape.

Dipper's eyes narrow, "The father?"

Mabel growled, "She is getting into your tiny brain brother! It's a lie! I'm not pregnant!"

"How you notice anything strange about her Dipper? Her being sick all the time, eating a lot, mood swings..."

That is when Dipper glared at his sister, "Who is the father!?"

A Reverse Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें