Chapter 5: Figuring things out

I'm back and I'm out of the writers block! Yay! Sorry it took me a while....writers block is hard you know? Anyways...enough talk. To the story we go!

Pacifica POV

"What do you mean you can't heal him?" I asked.

"H-He is like in this-s...m-magical coma. I-I can't break it." Will explained.

"A magical coma? What in the world is that?" Mabel snapped.

"Must have been the poison. It was supposed to kill him in seconds." Gideon added, "In a magical death. So Will can't bring him back...if you can..."

"That would make sense. That could only mean one thing though." Mabel replied, "They know we have a demon that could heal and bring us back. Well, have too." She gave this cold look at Will and he started to shake even more.

"Well, the poison supposed to kill him...why is he alive?" I asked.

"C-Charms. M-Master Dipper have c-charms to p-protect him."

"Of course not completely." Mabel grumbles.

"So the person who did this...knows about the demon and charms..." I started.

"Not on the charms." Mabel pointed out, "They wanted to kill him. Not to put him in a coma. Plus we don't tell anyone about the charms. In fact, hippie, you have charms too."

"What!?" I questioned.

"It's not that hard to smuggle them into your Coco." Mabel smirked before she sighed, "Of course it was Dipper's idea. He wanted too 'protect you'." She sounded so disgusted.

I rolled my eyes. Mabel then took some steps closer, mostly to Gideon, "Of course, my sugar plumb has some inside of him too." She brushes Gideon's cheek, "Think I'll forget you too my love?"

Gideon shiver as he step aside, "You know I have a girlfriend right?"

"Oh, I would love too!" Mabel smiled as she reaches to hug him but he pushed her away, "Not you!" Mabel harms dropped as she gave the coldest and darkest glare, "Of course I know..." Then she smirked, "She's yours...for now..."

"That is why I'm not telling you."

"I have ways."

"Would you just stop?" I snapped, "We don't have time for this! We need to fix this."

"Oh hippie lover, there is nothing that we can do for him. He's stuck in that coma." Mabel replied flatly.

"We can't do anything?"

"Nope."

"And you don't even care."

Mabel just shrugged and fold her arms, "Hey, if he dies then I get everything and can do whatever I want." Then she gave a blood thirsty smirk towards me.

The only reason why I'm alive was because of Dipper. Without him, I would be dead.

"And since someone got to Dipper...They can get to you Mabel." Gideon pointed out.

"Awe! Sugar bear, you care! How thoughtful of you." She pinched Gideon's cheek, "I love your concern." Gideon shiver some more and smack her hand again, "Not what I mean. They got to the biggest threat and the rest will fall. You and Pacifica will be the next."

"The biggest threat?" Mabel raised her eye brow.

"Yes. The biggest threat. He's the head of the house, both Northwests and Gleeful. Take him down, everyone else will fall. It's simple logic."