Chapter 11:

Pacifica POV

I groaned as I started to wake up. My body felt still as I tried to move around. I guess it didn't help that I was bonded to a chair. That is what I figure it out when I gather my senses. My wrists were bonded to the arms of chair and my ankles were tied with the legs of the chair.

Everything was dark and cold...I was in the basement.

Oh

Tacos

I struggle against the ropes, "Oh this can't be happening."

"Finally you're awake."

I looked up and could see Dipper. He stepped towards me, with a knife in his hands and playing with the tip against his finger.

Oh no.

"I can explain!" I replied.

"Oh really? Can you explain how you got over the gate by the pass code?" Dipper asked, started to pace around me.

"Because it's a code that will never change. It's always been the same." I explained.

"What are your reasons for trespassing?"

"I need help."

"Lies!"

Suddenly Dipper slammed the knife into my knee. I screamed out in pain. That wasn't the only thing that was in pain. My heart was crushed also. Dipper....he just...stabbed me...

Dipper bent down, "Think I would go easy on a girl, do ya?"

Tears ran down my cheeks, "I-I wasn't lying!"

"If you were telling the truth, then you wouldn't have come here for help." Dipper smirked. "Now, since you know that I do mean business, are you going to tell me the real reason why you are here?"

"P-Please! Stop!" I pleaded.

Then Dipper started to twist the blade, "Stop! Please! Mason! Stop!"

Dipper paused, "How do you know my real name?"

My only answer was my sobbing.

"Answer the questions, woman!" Dipper shouted, twisting the blade.

I screamed out some more and just continued to sob.

"How do you know my real name?! What is your purpose here!? How did you know the pass code to the gate?! ANSWER!" Dipper shouted.

Suddenly the door opened, "Dipper."

Dipper growled as he looked who entered, "What?! Can't you see I'm busy?!"

"I can see that but Stan wants her alive. In fact he wants her in his office, now."