Chapter 8: What in the world....

Guess who's not dead! I'm not! I am so so so so so so sorry that I haven't updated. Things happened. Like final project for school, school in total, and family and friend issues....just craziness and I haven't been able to write in a long time. So it's good to be back! Everything should be good for a while so I'll be back on updating! Yay! Since It's been a while, I'll give you a few more chapters. :)

Now on ward!

Pacifica POV

The man was asleep, holding me close to him. I screamed as I shove him away from and rolled away. I grabbed the thing that was closest to me and it was a pipe, "You pervert!" I screamed.

The man woke up to my screaming, "Paz? Paz! It's fine! Put the pipe down! Calm down!"

"How do you even know me!?" I demanded, holding the pipe close to me. Looking around I saw that I was in a van. The man was shirtless but he had pants on. He had red hair. It wasn't a bright red...it was a dark red hair, could be brown if the sun doesn't shine on it. He had brown eyes too.

"Paz, it was just a dream! Calm down!" He tried to get me to put the pipe down. He tried to approach me gently but I held to pipe tightly, "Come any closer and I will smack you dead!"

"Whoa...love...what is up with this?"

"Love?"

"Yeah...it's me, Cody...your husband?"

"H-Husband?" I stuttered. Then I instantly placed my hand on my stomach. I was not pregnant. "Oh gosh." I started to shake. What in the world happened!!!!!

Cody came and got the pipe from my trembling grip, "It's alright, dear. Just calm down. It's just a dream." Then he started to pull me into a hug. "N-No! Stay away from me!" I shove him away from me.

"Pacifica..."

"Stay away from me!"

I then got out of the van and I stopped dead in my feet. I wasn't in the forest....I was in the middle of the desert.

"Oh. My. Tacos." I gasped out. "What the hell happened!" I shouted but instantly covered my mouth. I've never cursed before like that. Cody came right out, "Pacifica! What has gotten into you?"

I faced him, "What the heck happened?"

"What do you mean?" Cody asked.

"How did all of this happened? Us? What happed at Gravity Falls when I was 16? Did that even happened?"

Cody tilted his head, "What's going on?"

"Answer the questions."

Cody thought about it, "Well...huh....we met about a two years ago and got married about a year ago. We've been just riding through the country like the hippies we are."

"I'm a full on hippie?" I asked. I was born as one and raised to be one but I married Dipper...at least....I thought....

"Yeah. Haven't you always been a hippie? We meet at a gathering in Maine."

"What happened when I was 16? Do you know?"

"Yeah. You went to your cousin's place for the summer up in Colorado."

"Colorado?"

"Yeah...Gideon...Gideon...Pines. That's the name. You weren't really close to him. After that summer you really didn't talk to him...well you didn't have a chance. Your parents got into a divorce. You drifted between parents but soon it was too hard and so at age 17 you went off on your own. Then a year later you meet me and so on."

I ran through my hair, "Oh gosh..." I muttered. Everything was just flipped. I've never went to Gravity Falls. I've never meet Dipper...we never got married or gotten pregnant...Gideon and I aren't close...this is just a terrible mess!

Cody came up and hugged me, "What's the matter? Why are you shaking? Paz it's okay..."

It was awkward being hug by him but I actually just needed a hug. After I got my fair share of comfort from a random person, I gently pushed him away, "I...I need a moment."

"Okay." Cody rubbed my arms and he kissed me. It was weird being kissed by a different man. I miss Dipper already. I wanted to slap him, but I know I shouldn't. In this messed up world he was my husband. So I held back my slap and let him kiss me.

Cody backed away with a soft smile before he went back into the van. I actually got back in the van and changed clothes. I was in PJs and needed to be in real clothes. Thankfully Cody was out of the van when I was getting dress. He just slip on a shirt and went outside.

After that I headed to the library. Thankfully we were at a trailer park in a small town in Texas. I went on the computer, luckily you don't need a library card or something to get into the computer. I went to the internet to search for Dipper.

"Alright, what happen to you Dipper." I muttered. I type in Dipper Gleeful into the search bar. There were no results. I typed in Mason Gleeful, his real name. There were still no results. I was confused. There was always something up talking about the company or his show or most handsome guy ever.

I typed in the company's name and stuff did pop up...but not what I wanted.

"Northwest Company is in the hands of Stanley Gleeful!" I gasped out. I have find out more. What happened to Dipper? What happened to Mabel? What in the world happened to me?

I went into more details with Stan Gleeful. There were some newspaper articles about him, "The new heir of the famous Northwest Company after the will of the Northwest family was read. Tamera Northwest and her husband Jacob Gleeful were killed in accident years ago, leaving their two young twins behind. The will was finally read with the twins have turn 18 and that is when everyone found out what will become to the company and family. The company had fell to the hands of the great uncle, the guardian of the twins, Stanley Gleeful. The company have never grew any bigger or richer."

I shook my head, "This can't be real..." Then I remember what happened. "It isn't real...it was altered. It was the crystal thing and Stan altered it. He altered the history of everything! He got the company, money, fame, and anything else he wanted. I must have only remember it because I held the stone...but I had no saying about it.

"I need to fix this." I muttered, "This isn't how it's meant to be. I'm not going to have this stay." I then looked up where he lived. He still lives in the manor. Perfect. I smiled, "You have your fun for the few days Stan...but I'm coming and you are going to pay."