Chapter 20: Breaking in

Pacifica POV

"I don't want to do this." Gideon grumbled.

"Oh quiet being a baby." I replied as I fix Gideon's hair, "You have to act like a TV host or whatever you call them."

"Why do I have to be host and not the camera man?"

"Because you have that voice of a TV host. Cody is too boring."

"Hey!" Cody cried out.

I rolled my eyes. Then I finish Gideon's hair, "And perfect!"

Gideon looked at himself, "I hate this."

"Hey at least you look skinny." Cody pointed out.

"It's the wrap around the beer belly to make him look skinny and broad in the shoulders." I replied.

Gideon was wearing a blue dress suit. He looked like a wester dude. Then his white hair was up high and sparkling. Perfect for a TV host. "Remember to speak wester."

"I hate you Pacifica." Gideon grumbled.

"I know but you'll thank me later." I replied.

Then someone knock on the van. I opened the door and Dipper was there, "Are you bloody done yet? We don't have all day."

"Yep all set." I replied. Then I headed out of the van but Dipper grabbed my shoulder and push me back in the van, "Ah, ah, ah...you are staying here."

"Me? Why?" I demanded.

"You are injured and cause too much problems. Let the pros and fakes do it. You stay here and stay on the radio." Dipper replied.

"I need to be there."

Dipper fold his arms, "Oh so you don't trust us?"

"Who would?" Gideon grumbled.

I sigh, "I need to be there to make sure it is there."

"Don't worry, princess, we'll get that crystal thing for you. Don't you worry about it."

I tighten my jaw. In this world...I couldn't really trust them but there was nothing I could do.

"Fine." I grumbled.

Dipper gave a slight smile, "Good. Now get ready."

Dipper POV

I rubbed my amulet. "Are you really nervous brother?" Mabel asked me as she came up to me. I looked up, "What? No. I just can't wait to get this over. It would finally be over and we can rule the town."

"You mean world." Mabel pointed out.

I smirked, "Of course."

"Are you all set?" Gideon asked through the radio.

"Ready whenever you are." I replied.

"I still can't believe we are working with those idiots." Mabel mumbled.

"I know. I hate working with outsiders but if it gets what we want to take down Stan...it's worth it."

"Or for you to hang out with blondie." Mabel smirked.

"Why would that matter?" I raised my eye brow.

"Because you have a thing for her."

"I have a girlfriend."

"So? People have girlfriends or boyfriends all the time. People break up because either things just don't work out or there is someone better. Nothing is for sure until there is a ring on it. From what I know...you haven't purpose to her and you've been dating for a while. You were having second thoughts. You didn't want to marry Julia because you don't feel like she is the right one even though you already slept with her but you don't want to spend the rest of your life with her. I don't blame you. She's a brat, like wasn't it her that dragged you into bed?"