Chapter 14:

Dipper POV

It was morning and I sure didn't sleep well. The thoughts were still in my head, haunting me. Argh! Why?! I need to be loyal to Julia...Dang it Will! You put these thoughts in my head! I'm going to kill him today. That is all I wanted to do today.

I was in the kitchen in the morning and got some coffee. I needed to be awake for whatever Stan wants me to do.

Then Mabel just came waltzing in, "Hello dear brother."

I glared at her, "Or now you are perfectly fine?"

"I'm feeling better if that is what you asking. Thanks." Mabel rolled her eyes. Then she headed to the fridge and opened it up, "After breakfast Stan has a job for us."

I groaned, "Are you freakin kidding me?!"

Mabel rolled her eyes and she pulled out some milk, "Quit being a baby, brother. You work for Stan. Got that."

"Of course." I mumbled.

Then Mabel grabbed a very large bowl and a box of cereal and poured like ¾ of the box in the bowl. Then poured in the milk.

"uhhhh....need some bowl with that cereal?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Need some sleep with those bags?" She snapped back.

I glared at her.

She rolled her eyes and walked out with her big bowl of cereal. "She is so PMSing...so dramatic." I muttered before I drank my coffee.

After that I got dress for the day and look...presentable. Then I headed over to Stan's office, where Mabel was there waiting for me. She was all dressed. The same black heals, black tights, black skirt, black button up shirt, blue vest, black gloves, a blue ribbon around her neck, and her black head band with her amulet.

"it's about time you showed up." Stan growled.

"I'm sorry." I muttered.

"Hurry up and sit down."

I came and sat down as Stan organize some papers, "You two are going to find journal 3 again."

I groan, "Stan we've been looking for that book for years! We got nothing."

Stan gave his death glare at me, "We won't stop looking for it."

I growled.

Stan's fist tighten on the table, "You will do what you are order to do without complaining..." Suddenly I felt my throat tighten and I started to cough as my lung were starting to be filled with something other than air. I started to cough out blood as blood oozed out of my nose.

I continue to cough out blood, gasping for breath. In seconds my vision blurred and I fell on the ground, on my hands and knees. Mabel just watched this, not knowing in what to do. We never know what to do.

"We don't need to explain this again, now do we?" Stan sneered.

I didn't answer as I continue to cough out blood.

"Are we clear?!" Stan growled.

Feeling my ears now bleeding. "Y-Yes!" I croak out.

"Good." Stan lips curled as now I started to breathe normal. The blood was started to slow down. Stan chuckled. I glared at him.

Stan then interlocks his hands, "Alright, you'll go out and see if you can find the journal."

"Why all of a sudden? We haven't been looking for that journal for a while. Why is this different?" Mabel asked, avoid Stan's eye.

"Does it really matter? Just see if you can find that journal! Try the forest this time." Stan ordered.

Mabel stood up, "Yes, sir."

Stan then looked at me, waiting for an answer.

I glared at him, "Yes sir."

Stan smirked, "Good. Now get going."

Pacifica POV

Finally I was out of the hospital. The doctors didn't want me to leave but I was going to leave. They couldn't hold me back. I was going to get that journal and nothing was going to stop me. I could only walk with crutches. Oh well. That wasn't going to stop me.

We got into the van and headed to the forest.

"Are you sure you know it's going to be there." Cody asked.

"Of course. Ford hid his journals because of Fiddleford. He will still have to hide them in the same place. Journal 3 is in a tree in the forest." I explained, "Turn here."

Cody turn the van into the forest.

"The rest have to be on foot. I know the way from here." I replied as I got out of the car with my crutches.

"This is going to be fun." Gideon replied as he got out of the van.

I got a head start, eager to get that journal. I was faster than both of them with crutches. "Pacifica! Wait up!" Gideon called out as he started to go after me.

"Well hurry up then!"

Cody was coming behind us too...slowly.

Then we got to the tree, "Here it is."

"How do you know?"

"Because I fell and hit my head on this tree when I was 16 years old. I know that tree anywhere." I reply with a smile. Then I opened up the metal tree and there was the old radio.

"Ooo! This is so cool!" Gideon got excited.

Then I flipped the switch and the panel in the ground opened up. "Gideon can you get that." I asked.

Gideon nod his head and went over to the hole and grabbed the journal, "Wow! This is so cool!"

I smiled at Gideon's excitement. He was always excited for the journal. Even in my world.

"Yep. Now we have the journal that we could use against Stan." I smiled, "And get Dipper."

Things were looking bright.

"Well, Well, Well. Look who we got here." A voice sneer.

We looked back and could see Mabel. She had this nasty smile.

"Thanks for making our job better." Another voice replied.

Then we looked at the other side and there was Dipper.

Oh crap. 

See! To ya i'll update in a week! Mawahahahah! Well that is it till next week! :D