Chapter 18: Kidnapping

Pacifica POV

"Everyone all set?" I asked in the walkie talkie.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Cody grumbled.

"This would be fun." Gideon replied.

"Guys, just follow the plan and nobody gets hurt." I replied.

"How could you be sure?! Last time you got stabbed!" Cody snapped.

I rolled my eyes, "Well this is going to work. Trust me. We got the upper hand here."

"I hope you are right about this."

I was hidden in the alley way of a part of the old town. Cody was in the van that was across the street from me. Gideon was a few blocks away, to let us know that he was heading our way. I took a deep breath, "Let's do this."

Then Gideon called the radio, "Gleeful is heading your way. He just pass the clothing shop."

"Okay, get ready then." I replied, "Going silent now."

"Okay."

"Careful, Pacifica." Cody commented.

Then I turn off the radio and toss it to the side. I got my crutches ready. Then I glance around the building and could see Dipper walking down the street. He had his hands in his slack pockets and his head hug a bit low. I could see that his face was a bit pale and his hair wasn't as perfect as normal. He tried to fix it but he failed. Something more was going on. Dipper coughed into his hand and I notice that he coughed out blood. He looked at it with disgust as he pulled out a cloth form his hand and wipe his hand. Then he stuffed it back in his pocket.

I couldn't think about why he would be coughing out of blood. He was coming towards me. I hid back in the darkness of the alley way. I then pulled out my clutch to use it. Hearing the clicks of his dress shoes on the cement came closer.

Then he came pass the alley way. I swing my clutched and it hit his stomach. Dipper gasped out as he doubled over. Then I swing my clutch up and hit his face and then I swing the clutch to knock him off of his feet.

Dipper grunted as he landed on his back on the hard cement. He groans in pain. I was glad that I had the element of surprise but I didn't quiet knock him out. So I had to hit him again and this time it knocked him out.

"And you said that I couldn't kick your butt." I smirked.

Then Gideon came around the corner, "Remind me to not mess with you."

"It's all in the element of surprise. Dipper isn't very good with surprise attacks." I replied.

"Huh."

"Let's get him in the car."

Dipper POV

I groaned in pain as I was gathering my senses. How stupid was I to let myself get attack!? Stupid surprise attacks and who would attack me? Sure I'm the body guard of Stan Gleeful but everyone in town knows to not mess with me or my sister. Of course I was lost in thought so I'm so stupid! Nobody makes me stupid! I'm going to skin whoever did this!

Finally I got my eyes to open and my other senses to work. I was somewhere dark and so I couldn't really see. Then I was tied to a chair. My wrists tied to the arm of the chair and my ankles to the legs of the chair.

They tied me into the chair tightly.

Then I notice that I was gagged.

"What is going on!? Argh! Doesn't matter. I can get myself out and murder some people. I could murder some people to clear my head..." I thought in my head. The I notice that my amulet was gone. It wasn't around my neck, "What the heck!?"