Chapter 24: The end

Hey guys! I'm not dead!! School almost had me...but i'm not dead!!! Yay! And since I had the day off today...why not update huh? So I'll stop wasting your time and so...ON WARD!!!

Pacifica POV

"Stan! Wait!" Mabel stood up between him and Dipper, who was still coughing violently, and Stan who was approaching them, "Uhhh...we were just retrieving the stone...these people stole it from you and we were just getting it back! What our job is!"

"LIES!" Stan shouted.

Dipper cried out in pain even more and because of that, we were release from his amulet magic and we all fell to the ground. That is when Mabel started to cough violently as blood came out of her mouth and nose. She fell to the ground also, gasping for breath.

Stan walked passed Mabel and grabbed the stone that was in front of Dipper. Both of the twins were in so much pain...Stan had something to this. Stan looked at the stone, "Tsk, tsk...People these days...people will never learn..." He glared at me, "I knew you would get to the Gleefuls...you knew them too well...I should have known better..." Then Stan sighed, "Well now I have to fix this. Oh don't worry...I won't be using the crystal...I can just fix everything right here and right now with my new worker...someone I know who wouldn't betray me."

Then another person stepped in view from the side. Everyone looked at the girl.

"J-Julia?" Dipper croaked out through blood.

Julia...Dipper's girlfriend...oh great.

Julia gave a dark smirk, "Yes it's me, fool. So this was the kind of work you did? How stupid are you?!"

"You see...I found Julia outside crying her heart out...because a certain someone broke up with her...tsk, tsk, Dipper, not really the correct way of breaking up with someone...but then...I found out more...she has things that I want. She'll have you two beat." Stan looked down at Mabel and Dipper, who was still on their hands and knees in pain as blood just kept coming.

Julia came up to Stan, "Yes, of course." Then she looked at Dipper, "Oh and Dipper...screw you! You think you could just throw me away because of this? Ha! Well this is for breaking my heart!" Then she pulled out a knife and started to head towards me.

My eyes widen in horror as she started to come towards me with a knife. I had to scoot back, dragging my injured leg. Julia caught up to me quickly. She grabbed my throat and jerk me up to my feet. She was a lot stronger than I thought.

"Stop! Don't!" Gideon and Cody protested.

"Goodbye, whore!" Julia sneered.

I closed my eyes waiting the knife to go through my body. It never came but Julia was still holding my throat tightly. I opened up my eyes and I gasped out, "Dipper!"

Dipper somehow got here. he got between me and Julia and took the blade himself.

"No...screw you." Dipper growled through clench teeth, "I'll never do this to you...but for her...yeah...besides...thanks."

Then Julia removed the blade and released me. I end up falling to the ground because adding pressure to my leg, which Dipper stabbed a while ago. Then Dipper fell to the ground, limply. Julia looks down, her eyes widen.

"Dipper!" I heard Mabel croak out through pain.

"Mason!" I gasped out.

I then crawled over to him, "Oh gosh...oh gosh..." I muttered.

There he was. Lying dead in front of me. His bright blue eyes where still opened by they didn't sparkle anymore...he was gone. I could see now, whatever Stan was doing to him, was painful. Blood was just oozing out of his nose, mouth, ears, and a bit from his eyes. it had stopped bleeding since he was dead...but his chest was oozing like a water fall.