Chapter 17: Planning

Hey! I'm back! I want to thank KiyaTheWindRunner itsmeangelalejo and bbraelover14 for helping me. They gave me ideas that got my wheels turning and this story alive. So this wouldn't be possible for them.

Dipper POV

I gasped out for air, like I haven't breathed in forever. Then I started to cough violently as this goop just filled my lungs.

"Turn him over." A female voice ordered.

Then I felt hands rolling me to my side as I started to cough out this goo that tasted like blood. There seem to be a lot and I end up vomiting.

"Let is all out." A hand pats my shoulder.

I stopped vomiting after a while. At least the vomiting cleared up my lungs...I think? At least the goo wasn't blocking my breathing. My vision finally came clear and I could see Will and Mabel. I was on a table with my shirt opened. Will held a needle in his hands as he looked down at me with concern.

"W-What happened?" I pant.

"You being an idiot that's what." Mabel grumbled. Then Mabel gave a slight smile as she rubbed my shoulder, "Thank you, moron."

"S-Stan w-w-went too far!" Will comment boldly. Then he went whimpered down into his small scared form, "I-I mean..."

"No you're right Will...Stan did went too far." Mabel replied, "He nearly killed you...actually he did killed you...Luckily we just open your lungs and your body did the rest."

I sat up and used my sleeve to wipe my mouth, "I had enough of this. I'm 20 years old and I shouldn't be treated like I'm 12. I don't even know why Stan wants that journal so bad."

"Or why that girl is so important. I never had seen him so obsess with someone..." Then she gave a smirk, "Or you so obsess with someone."

"What?" I questioned.

"Oh please...she kissed you...aren't you still with that one girl?"

"I...uh...she caught me by surprise."

"What's your girlfriend's name?"

I paused for a moment, "Uh..."

Mabel laughed.

"Julia!" I snapped at it came back to me.

"You forgot her name!" Mabel laughed even more.

"I just woke up okay?! I didn't forget her name." I growled.

"Tell me brother...was there a spark when she kissed you?"

"I don't want to talk about this right now!"

Then I swing my legs over the table.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Mabel advised.

I ignored her and got off the table, only to instantly fall to the ground as my legs buckled down. Mabel shook her head, "Moron." I groaned as I was on the ground. Will then helped me back on the table.

"You are not strong enough, brother. Of course only a fool like you wouldn't know that." Mabel folded her arms.

I glared at her. Mabel rolled her eyes, "We may be 20 but you sure act like your 12."

"Shut up." I growled at her. I then ran my hand through my hair, "What Stan think of this?"

"Well after you passed out, he wanted to be alone." Mabel replied, "We just brought you to the basement so we can revive you. We haven't heard anything from him."

"Yet." I mumbled, "He's probably going to have us going after the girl who has the journal. Then to make sure that get the job right for whatever reason he has for the journal. I mean we already got enough power. The third book is just about some creatures or something."

Mabel sighed, "I don't know but I have to go do some damage control." Mabel started to head out, "You stay here and rest before Stan have us get back to work."

"I'm done working for him."

"Well we don't have a choice."

Pacifica POV

"Okay, now we got your journal...now what?" Gideon asked.

I held the journal in my hands with a small smile, "We wait."

"Wait for what?"

I looked up, "For Dipper to come."

"What? Him?! Why on earth would he come!?" Cody cried out.

"Even in this alternate universe, when something doesn't make he finds out. Dipper here is under Stan's order and Dipper doesn't like to take orders from anyone."

"So we don't make sense so he would come here to find out?" Cody asked.

"Sort of. It's hard to explain. It is more of a gut feeling because I know the Gleefuls too well."

"I can see that." Cody grumbled.

Gideon elbowed Cody in the ribs, "Awwweee someone is jealous!"

"I'm not jealous!"

"No he should be." I pointed out. Then I sigh, "I know...I'm your wife in your eyes...I get it. I'm not too happy that Dipper is with someone. Look...this is almost over and I promise you'll get your wife back...and I'll get my husband back. No problem."

"That is what you said last time and looks what happen!" Cody cried out.

"There are always a few bumps in the road...Especially with Gleefuls..." I muttered the last part. Cody sighed, "I just want this to end."

"Don't worry me too." I muttered.

"Well okay so if Dipper is going to come...I doubt he would just come knock on our door and listen to us." Gideon pointed out.

"I know, that is why I got a plan." I smiled, "And it is going to be and I always wanted to do this!"

"Do what?"

"Kidnapped Dipper."

"What?!" Cody and Gideon cried out.

"How in the world are we supposed to do that?!" Cody growled, "And isn't that against the law?! Wouldn't we get arrested?! Isn't Dipper an important man that would get us locked up for life?!"

"You're acting like we are going to take him from his house."

"Well how else are we supposed to kidnapped him?!"

"When Dipper is trying to figure things out and doesn't want to be in the house he goes on a walk. Through the old part of town and out to the forest. Now the only way we can grab him is the old part of town. Once he get into the forest, it's hard to follow him because he would be anywhere. The town has a direct path."

"I don't think kidnapping him is the best plan, Pacifica." Cody folded his arms.

"Alright then you go up to him and talk to him." I replied.

"He wouldn't listen."

"Exactly. We have to make him listen and not to kill us."

"Kill us!" Gideon cried out. Then he shook his head, "Oh boy."

"Don't worry...I know him. I have everything planned." I replied as I stood up with my crutches, "Alright here is what we are going to do."