Chapter 13: Getting Information

Pacifica POV

I slowly opened my eyes to the sound of beeping. I groaned as I felt really sick. "Pacifica?" A foggy voice asked. My vision cleared up and I saw that I was in the hospital room. Cody stood over me. He was a pale worried face as he looked over me, "Are you okay?" He gently brushed the back of his hand against my cheek and neck.

"W-What happened?"

"You passed out on blood lost and pain. We took you right into the hospital. They healed you...you'll be alright." He gave a small smile.

I slowly nod my head.

Then Cody pulled back his hand from my head, "So what did happened back there?"

"I...I was wrong...that's all..." I sigh. I then turn my head away from him, "Can we not talk about this?"

Cody nod is head, "Of course. You need to rest."

Then Gideon just came in with three cups of pudding.

"Oh Gideon you didn't have to." Cody replied.

Gideon stopped, "Oh...this...uh..."

I gave a small chuckled. He wanted the three puddings for himself, "You can have mine, Gideon. I'm not feeling really hungry."

Gideon smile widen a bit, "Thanks Pacifica."

Cody sighs as he lean back in the seat, "We got to tell the cops about what they did to you."

"No!" I snapped.

Both of the boys looked at me, like I was the crazy one. Then I sigh, "We can't. They are powerful people. I'm just luckily that I made it out with just a stabbed wound. If we tell the cops...then we all be dead. Are bodies won't be found and nothing will happen. We all lose. We just got to take this as a warning."

"A warning! Pacifica...don't you want to go home?"

I sigh, "T-there is nothing we can do...."

"Why do you say that?! I'm sure there is something we can do. I doubt that Dipper fell in love with you on the first day."

I thought about it, "No...But I did got him to question himself on the first day...twice."

"Twice?"

"Long story short...he had his memories erase so we meet twice."

"Huh."

I then sigh, "But not this time."

"What do you mean?" Gideon asked.

"He's dating someone else."

"Hey, what I like to say is...if there isn't a ring then they can be taken."

Cody glared at Gideon, "Not helping, Gideon! He's already taken!"

"Don't you want your real wife back? She has to get that Dipper to like her so he could help her. That is all she needs right now. Heck people dump their girlfriends or boyfriends to be with another all the time! That is what we need now."

Cody growled, "But he hurt her! I doubt that got him to question his feelings."

"Well some people are a harder nut to break."

"I don't think we should even worry about it." I muttered.

"What?" Cody and Gideon asked.

I looked up, "Well...Dipper isn't going to fall in love with me...we can't stop Stan and we can't do anything...just...we failed."