Chapter 1: The Hunt

What's up! Ready for book 2! Oh this is going to be fun! Hope you enjoy.

Random Guy POV (Yes, random guy. A little twist for ya)

I was running through the forest, running for my life. They were after me, I do not know why, but they were. It was late at night and so nobody could hear my screams. I got to get out.

Running as fast as I could, I had to stop for just a moment to catch my breath. Leaning against a tree, I scan the area and listened closely. I couldn't hear anyone was coming. Just my heavy breathing was all I could hear. I couldn't see anyone. I drew a great relief, "I think I lost them! Ha!"

"Oh how wrong you are." A male voice sneer.

Then in the moonlight I could see him, walking out from the trees with the glowing blue eyes and stone around his neck. Fear instantly struck me.

"Boo!"

I screamed as the voice was right next to my ear. Falling to the ground, the female laughed.

"P-Please don't kill me!" I pleaded on my hands and knees, "I-I didn't do anything wrong! I swear!"

"Oh please, isn't that what they all say brother?" The female snickered.

"Same old, same old things. Do they work sister?"

"Nope!"

I was shaking so badly. The male approach me, "Tsk, Tsk, Mr. Taylor."

"H-How do you know me?"

"It's really not that hard to tell for a cop."

"W-What?"

"Oh please! Don't play so innocent." The female sneer, "It's really not hard to tell. We all know. We've been doing this for a long time Mr. Taylor. The short up right haircut, the nice suit, and the one thing that gives it away is all of the questions and pocking around. Real annoying."

They found me out. They were telling the truth!

"Of course! We aren't stupid."

I turn around and saw the female. Long brown hair, bright and glowing blue eyes, a black headband with the glowing stone, a black blouse with a blue vest, a black skirt and tights and shoes. She looked familiar but in the pale moon light, it was hard seeing her face.

"Please! I was just doing my job!" I pleaded, now facing the male, "P-Please! My wife! My children!"

The male was more in the moonlight too. He had brown hair that was brush to the side, almost like a bed head, bright blue eyes, wearing a black shirt with the glowing stone around his neck, then a blue vest, black pants and shoes. Something I also notice was he had a wedding ring on his ring finger.

"You will understand!" I tried to reason with him, "You're married! You would understand! Wouldn't you want to go home to see her again?! Then children! If you don't have any...think about the children to be! Please!"

The male stuffed his left hand into his pocket, "You know nothing. Besides, nobody will never touch her or anyone else." Then he gave an evil grin as he bend down to face me, "I had already killed them before they could do that."

Then he jammed the knife into my stomach. I gasp out in pain, end up coughing up blood and into his face. He only chuckled as he pulled out the knife. I would have fallen over that time but the female behind me grabbed my hair to keep me up. She then reach into my coat pocket and pulled out the papers and notes I had on the Gleeful Twins.