Chapter 3: False Contractions

Pacifica POV

Gideon and I went out on a monster hunt. Luckily Gideon made it out before Mabel got up. We didn't want to run into her.

We started to go around the forest.

"Come on Paz! Hurry up!" Gideon called out for me.

"You know, I don't move as fast! I'm pregnant remember!?"

"Oh yeah huh."

Gideon then came over and help me get over a fallen tree. I grumble, "Maybe this was a bad idea."

"Nonsense! It's a great idea! Just that...we have gotten older but it doesn't matter Paz! We can still have fun!"

I sigh, "I know. I want too just..."

"I know, big belly of being 7 months pregnant. I don't care Pacifica, on how much of a struggle the trip is. I'm hanging out with you. And if it takes us all day...it takes us all day." Gideon smiled, "I got nothing. Do you?"

"Not really."

"There! Problem solve! Besides, it's really not that far away. I kept it close and less dangerous." Then Gideon grabbed my hand and we went off to the deeper part of the forest. After going down a hill to a small grove I smiled with eyes widen, "Oh Gideon!"

There were fairies everywhere! Pretty and colorful fairies! They were so tiny and adorable!

"Knew you would like it." Gideon smiled.

"Oh hey Gid!" A tiny fairy came up.

"Hey Mary Lee! This is my cousin Pacifica. I told you about her." Gideon smiled.

I hit his arm, "You've been here before and didn't bother to tell me!"

"You were out on your honeymoon in Paris! I still didn't understand that you need two honeymoons."

"One was here because the flight was cancel and I was upset about it, so Dipper did like a Paris dinner for me. Then the next flight we flew up to Paris and had our real honeymoon."

"The second honeymoon."

I rolled my eyes, "Doesn't matter."

Mary Lee giggled at our small bicker. "It is nice to meet you, Pacifica."

"Same." I smiled as I held out my hand and she shook my finger.

For the few hours of actually being in the small fairy village was really fun. All of the fairies were all so nice and they know how to braid.

"We are done!" Mary Lee announce after they were done braiding my hair. Then one of the fairies gave me a small mirror. Then I raised it up to look at the braid. "Oh my sparkles! I love this! This is amazing!"

"Oh! Speaking of sparkles!"

Then sparkles was sprinkle over my hair, "Perfect!" I smiled, "Gideon loo..." I was stopped by my laughing. "Oh my gosh! Gideon! You look fantastic!"

The fairies were doing Gideon's hair too. Tiny little braids with his hair with flowers and sparkles. I couldn't stop laughing, it was good work but it looked ridiculous on him.

A mirror was handed to Gideon, "Ah!"

I laughed even more. The fairies even started to giggle. "Oh man!" Gideon groaned, "Why do you girls like dressing me up!?"

We all continue to laugh until a small kick had kicked me. "Ah!" I wince.

"You okay Paz?" Gideon asked.