Chapter 10: Gravity Falls

Pacifica POV

"Boy Gideon...you sure really...let yourself go." Cody commented. Gideon rubbed his beer belly, "Have you ever had a beer?"

"No and not planning to have one. Plus, no drinking in the van." Cody growled.

"Would you two stop arguing! We haven't even made it out of the state!" I snapped. They have been arguing the whole time they got in the van.

They grumble some more. Cody lean against the window and rubbed his temples, "I just want this to be over."

Me too.

"So Pacifica? Do you know anymore magic tricks?" Gideon asked excited.

"Magic? There is no such thing." Cody replied.

"Then how do you explain that she's here?"

"Aliens."

"Aliens? Really?"

"Are you guys going to do this the whole way!" I snapped, "You two are just like Dipper and Mabel when they argue. Tacos of the heavens!"

"Tacos of the heavens?" Cody questioned, "Boy the aliens do just want to ruin my life."

"Stop with the aliens! They aren't real!" Gideon cried out.

"Actually..."

They kept arguing. I put my head on the stirring wheel, wanting to bang it against the wheel, over and over. This is going to be a long trip. Finally after an hour of the arguing I lost it completely, "Alright! If any of you say anything! I will pull over and force you out of this van! Oh the gods please help me!"

They both just looked at me and said nothing more. Thank goodness.

We manage to get to Oregon when it was dark. In the morning, we would be able to head to Gravity Falls in the afternoon. "There's better be no fighting. I'm sleeping in the seat, and you two can figure out where you are going to sleep but nobody near the seat." I ordered.

"Do you really think we would do something?" Gideon questioned.

"You never know. There are some creeps." I pointed out.

Gideon shrugged, "Fair enough. I'll sleep outside. It's nice out there. Just I'm taking the blanket." Gideon then grabbed a blanket and headed outside. "I'm guessing I'm back on the floor." Cody grumbles as he climbed to the back.

I snuggle into the seat and looked up at the stars. Up there I could see the Big Dipper consolation. I gave a faint smile. Dipper had a birthmark of the Big Dipper on his forehead. "Don't worry Dipper...I'm coming and I'm going to fix this...whatever Stan did." I sigh as I touched the reach to touch the consolation but just end up touching the window, "I miss you so much...selfish, jerk, spoiled little rich boy." I chuckled at myself. Then it just faded away, "I hope you are okay." Then I kissed my fingers and touched the consolation with my fingers.

After that I fell asleep.

In the morning we headed off.

"I'm hungry. Can we pull over and eat?" Gideon asked.

"You can eat at the Dinner that is in town." I replied.

"A dinner?"

"Best food around, trust me...if Lazy Eye Susan is still there."

"Lazy Eye Susan?" Cody asked.

"It's a long story to explain, just she is a really good cook. You both can eat there and I'll go see Dipper."