Chapter 4: To the Hospital

Pacifica POV

I stood there for a moment before I headed behind the desk. I gasped out, "Oh my gosh! Dipper!" He was laying behind the desk, that is why I couldn't see him until the mirror, and he was unconscious. Pale as a ghost, slightly twitching, and blood oozing from his mouth and nose.

I got down to the ground, even though I shouldn't as I was so pregnant but I didn't care, and shook him, "Dipper! Dipper!" He still won't wake up. "Someone help! Please help!" I called out.

Then I heard some pounding feet, "Paz? Where-"

"Gideon, here!"

He came right behind the desk, "Oh gosh."

"Gideon call 911, right now!" I ordered him.

Gideon quickly pulls out his phone and dial 911. In minutes the ambulance came and Dipper was quickly taken to the hospital.

We were back in the hospital in the waiting area of the ER. I was pacing around with shaking hands. "Paz, it's okay. Gleeful is going to be fine." Gideon tried to calm me.

"How could we be sure? He was like that for a while...who knows how long...We don't even know what happened to him."

"Pacifica, Dipper is going to be fine. He's a tough cookie, right?"

"I guess..."

"He's taken beatings, stabbing, and much more and comes out perfectly fine."

"That's because he has a demon..."

"Where is he anyways?"

"I don't know!" I snapped at him, "I don't know what he does with Will! Sometimes I don't even want to know! I. just. Don't. know."

Gideon stood up and grabbed my shoulder, "Paz, I need you to breathe."

"Gideon...I"

"Pacifica Elise Southeast Gleeful." He scolded, "You need to take a deep breath, and calm down. There is nothing you can do and stressing, shouting, and panicking so much isn't going to help. It's not good for you or the twins." Then Gideon gently place me in a chair, "Sit down and take deep breaths to calm down a bit. I'm not asking you to be perfectly fine with this. Heck no. You'll have no soul. I just asking you to breathe and try to stay calm as much as you can." Gideon then sat next to me and grabbed my hand, "It's going to be okay. Everything will be fine."

I shakily nod my head as I squeeze Gideon's hand.

It felt like forever when the doctor came, "Mrs. Gleeful?" I quickly stood up, "Yes? Is...Is everything alright?"

"Everything is alright now."

Gideon stood up, "What happened to him?"

"Apparently he inhaled a deadly poison."

"What?!" I gasped out.

"I'm not sure exactly how he came across is, Mrs. Gleeful. All we can tell is that he inhaled it and instantly passed out. He should have been dead within minutes..."

"But?" Gideon asked.

"But he manage to stay alive for hours after inhaling the poison."

"H-Hours?" I stuttered. He was like that for hours!

"Yes. The only thing we can think of why he lasted so long it that it was a small dose of it and Mr. Gleeful has a strong heart. Both could be in play."

"How is he now?"

"We got him out of danger...for now."

"For now?"