Chapter 21: Break up

Long time no see! Sorry it took me forever to update. School has gotten in the way. Stupid school. Anyways...on ward!

Dipper POV

"There is a fourth journal! Are you pulling my leg?!" I cried out.

Mabel flipped through the pages of the book. She shook her head, "Nope. I'm not pulling your leg."

I grabbed the journal from her and start to run through it, "No way...there is a fourth journal and he kept it from us!"

"That means more power." Mabel snickered.

I felt my lips curled, "Oh yes....This can't be any better."

"We can't read it all right now, Mabel."

"We take the journal."

"Wouldn't Stan notice it is gone?"

"We'll be fine. We just got to work fast."

"Ooo! I love when we work fast"

"We will rule the world shortly, dear sister."

She gave a dark chuckled, "Oh yes! I can't wait until we make Stan bleed!"

I chuckled, "Exactly, but that has to wait." I hand Mabel the journal, "You hide this in your mess-I mean room. Make sure nobody could find it. I'll give this stone thing to blondie once I get the two helpless actors downstairs."

Mabel took the journal with a smirk, "Of course, brother dear." Then we close the secret compartment and got out of the office. Mabel head towards her room and I held the stone. This was a piece of cake. Just give blondie the stone and we will be able to destroy Stan. Everything was just perfect! Nobody could ruin this!

"Oh sweetheart!"

I stopped dead in my feet.

Oh crap!

"J-Julia! What are you doing here?" I replied as I hid the stone behind my back. Julia came up to me with a wide smile. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pecked my lips, "Can't a girlfriend see her lovely boyfriend?"

"What's the real reason?" I asked.

She raised her eye brows, "Oh?"

"I know you are here for a reason...is it to see if I'm all packed up and what not?"

At this point I did just remember that Julia and I were going to run away together but something came up. I used my free hand to pull her arms away from my neck. My other hand was still behind my back, holding the stone.

"Look Julia, work came up and I can't get away or Stan would get suspicious." I replied.

"If he suspicious so what? You will be gone already."

"Well...it's not as easy as you may seem."

Julia put her hands on her hips, "Oh and how is that Mason?"

I rolled my eyes, "Why are you upset?"

"Because we had a plan, Mason, and you are backing out of it!"

"I'm not backing out of it."

"Oh yeah? Are you even ready to just leave right now?"

"Well..."

Julia threw her hands up and walked away from me, "Unbelievable!"

I sigh, "I've been busy. Stan has been keeping me at the leash and I couldn't do anything."