Chapter50:First Badge Big Trouble

(Expect Kid in the next chapter after Ash get his first gym badge from Folker).

On their way to Violet city they came across some Wild Mareeps eating berries fallen from tress.

Ash:you guys wait here I'm gonna catch a Mareep over there alright!!

Misty:Fine just hurry up Ash okay

Sabrina:Be careful Ash

Ash:I will ,Now Pinsir I choose you!!

Pinsir:Pinsir!!(My first fight with master)

Ash targeted a alone Mareep and confronted it head on.

Mareep:Maaarep(Stay away Human)

Ash:Pinsir show her what you got,Vice Grip!!

Pinsir charge at Mareep and the electric sheep managed to Dodge it.

Ash:This Mareep is good,Pinsir turn around and use Brick Break!!

Pinsir followed Ash order and hit Mareep directly at the head but Pinsir got affected by Mareep Static Ability.

Ash: That's Fine Pinsir just don't mind the static and charge at her using X Scissors.

Pinsir fly towards Mareep not minding the static effect and finished Mareep using X Scissors.

Ash:She down for the count,Good job Pinsir I take it from here,Return!!

Pinsir:Pin(Understood Master).

Ash returned Pinsir and walked towards the unconscious Mareep in the ground.

Ash:Great job,I'm pretty sure Mom will train you to your full potential.

Ash gently touch Mareep head with his staff and caught her in it.

Ash:Better head to where Misty bring Sabrina now (sigh) great!!

Ash ran to where he last seen Misty and Sabrina,to his surprise he saw them with a bunch of ugly looking guys who just stared at them pervertedly.

Perv1:Wow we hit a jackpot guys,two babes without any guys to protect them in a secluded forest,our luck is good today.

Perv2:You can say that again,come on grab then and take them to our hideout

One of the pervs is just about to grab Misty arms when Ash stepped in with a dead serious look.

Ash:Sorry guys but your entertainment for today is cancelled.

All of the pervs look at Ash even Misty and Sabrina who ran behind him.

Perv1:you must be their bodyguard or something because just so you know we taking them with us to our hideout to have some fun.

Ash:Sorry my friends didn't get the invite maybe next time after I break all of your faces and drag your unconscious bodies to Officer Jenny.

Perv3:Why you punk,Go Machop

Perv1:Go Machoke

Perv2:Your finish, Go Machamp!!

Misty:Ash we can help

Sabrina:Misty right this is our fault after all

Ash: No let me handle this,Beside this can be a good warm up for my first gym battle(Cracking his fist)Shall we

Perv1:We be having fun shortly after we finish breaking your bones brat!!

Ash:Let see(grab staff)Pidgeot show time!!

Ash revealed shiny Pidgeot from his staff that cause gasp from the pervs.

Perv2:Whoa that staff,I recognize it from the League tournament